Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies I hivnae been geen this app ma fuhl attenshun coz its no ma fuhl time joab, but I’M FINE😂goat hauf a threed to catch up on so im getting aw cozy so aye tuns a love💕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Any selfish prick who at any point during this pandemic went out and bought a sunflower lanyard absolutely deserves a particularly bad case of the Rona as karma #karmaonhisass

Those lanyards were an excellent idea that prepandemic were used as a discreet way for disabled people to show shop workers they may need extra help. Then they get hijacked by the antimaskers who claimed ExEmPtIoNs when all they wanted to do was show their ugly faces to the customers of B&M. Sorry but people like Mario pissed me off so much doing this and I’m still very angry about it
People that wear them for no reason piss me off too. It's taken the whole meaning of them away for the people that actually need them for their hidden disability. Like the woman who come into my work who has dementia or my grandson who has Aspergers, both have been wearing since well before the pandemic.

No need for Marian & Deek to have them, I'm sure if there was a genuine reason, we'd know all about it 🙄

Reactions: 35
People that wear them for no reason piss me off too. It's taken the whole meaning of them away for the people that actually need them for their hidden disability. Like the woman who come into my work who has dementia or my grandson who has Aspergers, both have been wearing since well before the pandemic.

No need for Marian & Deek to have them, I'm sure if there was a genuine reason, we'd know all about it 🙄
And it’s people like them who need them who probably get ignored or not approached so much to ask if they need any assistance now every selfish prick and their dog has ruined the scheme

Reactions: 21
Yeah, remember when you called Rayn a witch you evil man. We don't forget 😡
Screenshot_20220222-212019_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Wee nippy is scrapping the masks soon so the landyard will be in the bin! I wear one, ive got a neurological disease and wearing a mask tips my vertigo over the edge but i def feel judged sometimes wearing it.

They are available everywhere so def defeats the purpose.

I reckon Mazda likes it to hide his hooter 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Yeah, remember when you called Rayn a witch you evil man. We don't forget 😡View attachment 1081299
He chokes wee Rayn way the billion candles, reed diffusers, wax melts, and air fresheners he blasts in his postage stamp. It’s well known that this is bad for cats lungs. Hypocritical bastard, you neglect your cat!! Not to mention poor wee thing has no toys or stimulation and is forced to sleep in the hallway most of the time!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Yeah, remember when you called Rayn a witch you evil man. We don't forget 😡View attachment 1081299
Sad thing is that he won’t realise it but the amount of chemicals poor Rayn has no choice but to breathe in every day is a type of abuse. She’s got no where that’s not been saturated in chemicals to sleep either, the carpets are covered in fragranced shite and carpet cleaner

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Hes gonna be wanking himself into a frenzy. Candy bleep Lane at the grinches House.
Came on here to say same thing.... also, its February and Mario is talking about Christmas already... it was only a little over a month ago when he was glad to see the back of it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah, remember when you called Rayn a witch you evil man. We don't forget 😡

I've found a clip of that so added it to the wiki now.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.