Cleaning with Mario #15 Take a seat and get some class!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll not be able to read all this til later or even had a chance to look at his stories today but when I do I am sure there will be a very rare show of pussy love after he has read here. Am I right???
He was all over the pussy in bed this morning pre rant.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I might be late to the party but is he seriously displying his knock off designer gear from the barras? The fake louis vuitton man bag hanging on the mirror is a touch of boujeeenessss right there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gosh I have missed so much today!!
First he moans about the flat being small. He has tit everywhere and a fridge in his room for his skin care, duck I nearly laugh as much as Marion did to all the comment from hunners of youse laughing at him sticking up to the trolls 😂.
He might sit behind a phone and call the trolls out, but do you think he would be so big if he came face to face with one?? No chance!!
I asked him a question, I wasn’t nasty, or horrible. No reply to question but instantly blocked and he wonders why so many people troll him. He brings it on himself!!!
Does Rayn become a bleeping Tiger after dark??
Buying car air fresheners before you have even started lesson is a bit premature, but I’m sure Dereks used to that!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For those who didn’t see him screaming at his cat I managed to get a screen recording of it. What him and his ‘lovelies’ don't understand is that while they may think he was just having a laugh, Rayn won’t understand. She doesn’t know that’s ‘Glasgow banter’ (lived there for a couple of years myself, can’t say I encountered this particular banter myself) all she will know is that he is towering over her and raising his voice spitting words at her while she eats. She was clearly upset by it as she tried to quietly walk away. Poor wee thing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I might be late to the party but is he seriously displying his knock off designer gear from the barras? The fake louis vuitton man bag hanging on the mirror is a touch of boujeeenessss right there 😂😂😂
oh it really is eh. Goes so well with the goochi knock off trainers, the fake sunglasses and the bobble ridden nike tracksuit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does he think he is Noel Coward sat there in his hoosecoat?! Hoowlin at yoouse messages 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For those who didn’t see him screaming at his cat I managed to get a screen recording of it. What him and his ‘lovelies’ don't understand is that while they may think he was just having a laugh, Rayn won’t understand. She doesn’t know that’s ‘Glasgow banter’ (lived there for a couple of years myself, can’t say I encountered this particular banter myself) all she will know is that he is towering over her and raising his voice spitting words at her while she eats. She was clearly upset by it as she tried to quietly walk away. Poor wee thing.
View attachment 180676
I am glasgow born and bred and we love abit of a laugh and joke but you could hear the venom in his voice and thats not a laugh, and if he wants to get down to the nitty gritty he isnt a glasgow boy hes from ayrshire so maybe that have a different sense of humour 🤷🏻‍♀️
Then that stupid vickie pollard i aint bothered rant that last for a while but he's not bothered so don't think that or he’ll block you with his powers of telepathy!

oh it really is eh. Goes so well with the goochi knock off trainers, the fake sunglasses and the bobble ridden nike tracksuit!
Classy ..... he’ll be auditioning for real housewives of paisley next, with his bespoke investment rope scratching pole and cereal dispenser 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sending his friend over to troll that account that called him out is beyond bullying, No offence to his friend Sam, but would she be so quick to fight his battles knowing he put in the same amount to her Go fund me page as he spent on his plug ins from Amazon, a friend of 10 yrs eh? He is absolute scum, and people that defend him are even worse.
Wow! So he can buy a £300 hair dryer when he doesn’t have any hair. He has spent about £80 on face mists etc when his face is to sensitive to use any. £500,000 on wax melts and plug ins. £100,000 on cushions and bedsheets. About £10 on shite for a car he doesn’t have. But that’s all his pal gets #shitepal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
duck me he hadn’t half blown tha out of proportion. Have I missed something cause what I seen was someone say they were unfollowing him due to the way he spoke to the cat and she needed more stimulation and better bowls. From his reaction he is the bully and troll. No doubt setting us in Minions on the poor person. He really is a total cock of a guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rayn's looking at him like the pure bleep he is.

But, if all youse trolls and Tattle bastards hadnae goat the message today.....HE LOVES HIS CAT ALRIGHT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.