Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannae believe it’s been 3 months since Nippy Bum Bum
DEREK GET MY FAKE TAN WHERE'S THE SUITCASE BOOK A HOTEL WE'VE ONLY GOT TEN MONTHS
😂😂 His bleeping storage bed will be at a 90 degree angle the now.. getting all his decorations oot for Hinch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I've found a clip of that so added it to the wiki now.

Argh the horrible, evil little bastard 😡 The venom in his voice just speaks volumes of the sort of person he really is. I really hate him for this, and so pleased you've added it to his Wiki.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I've found a clip of that so added it to the wiki now.

Thank you hen this is the first time I've seen the receipt. What a poisonous bastard. No wonder she's suicidal.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I always knew he was a horrible, nasty bastard but hearing the way he treated wee Rayn on that clip just now... what an absolute vile scumbag. I hope he has got the rona and suffers badly with it! Vile, vile, evil, horrible twit 😤 😠 🤬

Reactions: 26
He’ll be booking flights the now the freak. Can you imagine the million dots of doom if he met her? He’d break Insta
Fly, are you mad ma lovelie, he'll be getting the mega bus down. Only fourteen hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I am bleeping pissing myself laughing here! The bed at a 90 degree angle 10 years to pay the flight tickets :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hes gonna be wanking himself into a frenzy. Candy bleep Lane at the grinches House.
She’s a bleep for making him think he actually has good taste that she would let him help her decorate for Christmas. They are all so fake 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He won't ever genuinely be invited to Hinch Farm, no danger! The 😉 said it all, Mrs Hinch is a tattler, pass it on 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He won't ever genuinely be invited to Hinch Farm, no danger! The 😉 said it all, Mrs Hinch is a tattler, pass it on 😄
She will regret ever saying that come July when she starts receiving weekly messages from him, trying to organise it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just wanna say if you lot had your own show, I would be your biggest fan ahhhaha oh my god how I have laughed this morning catching up.....😂😂😂 a depressed anteater has killed me off man hahha ⚰⚰⚰⚰🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ah cannae stop laughing at this comment fae that auld thread… Marion’s a bleep but his thread is honesty the biggest laugh.
6D1D1A6B-7BE0-4176-8671-1638FCB4A0F0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Nothing says keeping someone at arms length like a “see you next Christmas 😉” in February 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.