Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning ma luvlees so he is now melting into the bed , he is now the human wax melt hens so aye smell the wealth

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Only messages mario is getting from sky is that his bill is due.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Hi ma lovelies. I’ve been on a comma lately and what a treat it is to catch up on this boujee new thread. Youse have really cheered me up, nae debates. Tattie hearts to youse aw 😘 Tonsa love TG ❤ 🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He looks ruined!! Highly doubt a cold would make him that rough. He’s got covid and not saying so because Derek won’t get paid if he don’t work.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He looks ruined!! Highly doubt a cold would make him that rough. He’s got covid and not saying so because Derek won’t get paid if he don’t work.
And if DumDum doesn’t get paid the Klarna will go unpaid and Mario won’t be able to spunk on shite. Cruel world we live in Maz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does maz even go anywhere to be able to catch the Rona? 😂
Cheeky spoons breakfast
Castlevechie
B&M
The Range
Leedl
Clydebank Shopping centre
Primark
The polis offices

what I’m saying is, the bleep is never in. Well except after half 5 to get aw cosy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Cheeky spoons breakfast
Castlevechie
B&M
The Range
Leedl
Clydebank Shopping centre
Primark
The polis offices

what I’m saying is, the bleep is never in. Well except after half 5 to get aw cosy.
Not to sound like a snob, but these are all places frequented by the dregs of society as well. So hygiene won’t be paramount. I can’t tell you the amount of fat cunts in leggings I’ve seen with their flower lanyards. I’m ExEmPt InNiT!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So I was on my way to my wee boujee joab this morning (ma real joab this app is no my joab) and who should come on the wireless but Tong Braxston!! And it was the swanky bespoke radio mix of Unbreak My Heart, I shouted “sing it hen” although I was the only wan in the car.

So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Any selfish prick who at any point during this pandemic went out and bought a sunflower lanyard absolutely deserves a particularly bad case of the Rona as karma #karmaonhisass

Those lanyards were an excellent idea that prepandemic were used as a discreet way for disabled people to show shop workers they may need extra help. Then they get hijacked by the antimaskers who claimed ExEmPtIoNs when all they wanted to do was show their ugly faces to the customers of B&M. Sorry but people like Mario pissed me off so much doing this and I’m still very angry about it

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Not to sound like a snob, but these are all places frequented by the dregs of society as well. So hygiene won’t be paramount. I can’t tell you the amount of fat cunts in leggings I’ve seen with their flower lanyards. I’m ExEmPt InNiT!!
It’s always the wans who are too thick tae realise a mask wid actually help their appearance that don’t wear wan anaw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
*Sips coffee made with Lidl coffee pod and gives babybail the stink eye*

• Haha
Reactions: 37
“fat cunts in leggings”. I am back working in the office today and I just LOLd in the canteen. Poor lassie in front of me nearly ended up covered in ma soup.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.