Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping HELL MA LUVLIES!!!

I ran er here when a saw that jumpscare he posted on his story!! That’s his worst selfie yet!! Think he cracked ma phone screen. Jesus Christ. A cold?? more lit the bubonic plague!!
It's a difficult wank, isn't it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Well you witches are all bastards to him. He's no well!!! Laughing to much to go to sleep now.
Typical Mario though, covid is over (ish) so he gets it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well you witches are all bastards to him. He's no well!!! Laughing to much to go to sleep now.
Typical Mario though, covid is over (ish) so he gets it.
Well he's no wun fur trends! He disnae do trends! Well at least not until they are well passed their sell by date and then he desperately needs the same as all the other huns! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lmaoooooo I’m absolutely screaming at that picture he posted! WHY would anyone post that of themselves!? I’ve had 3 day hangovers and looked more vivacious than that. Those bloody lips 🤮 he’s howlin. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This was too good to leave behind on the last page of the old thread. So here we go. Thanks @hopethishelpsallthebest

View attachment 1078842
Mair chins than a chinese phone book, eyes like dugs baws, eyebrows like a burst shag doll, lips crusty-er than a junkies carpet n hair like the back end eh a lavvy brush. Nae debates hens🤚 that isnae yer 'no well' face that's joost always how yae look Moira hen did yae forget tae look in wan eh yer forty-five mirrars?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks to wee baby gurul @Rayne fae this bespoke boujee thread title wae the most likes. So aye. Nae debates

View attachment 1078827

Oor Moira has been boring as duck the last week. Been on a bereavement comma. So aye

Someone who once passed Mario in the street has passed away, and now he’s turned intae Derek Acorah, getting messages from them in a cloudless sky.

A new thread oan this dayn of dawn just in time for a new “AM NO WELL!!!!!!” Chapter
Bereavement comma or skint to pay day Ma lovlie ? You watch next week when pay day hits we will be suffocated with stories about his new colour scheme and tatt he has purchased. 🤣

I generally think he gets depressed when he cannot buy anything. I bet the week before pay day is hell for Dezza and Rayn

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Full on poor me, poor me.

You’ve got the cold (allegedly) more like Klarna has just took their monthly payment and your skint now till payday. 🧑🏻‍💻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So he's been away from work 10 days, am l right?.
I'd love to know if he's getting sick pay from work. Only office staff got it at my place.

I generally think he gets depressed when he cannot buy anything. I bet the week before pay day is hell for Dezza and Rayn
I think he gets depressed as well. He needs that quick buzz of spending.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
B810BD90-B5A7-4CA0-8B6C-F1859778BFC9.jpeg

Roughly translated tae ‘Ma work are sick tae the back teeth ah ma absences and excuses for time aff and fur wance ah need tae prove this is genuine’
Marion, get a LFT hen ah think you’ve Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.