Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mazda if yer reading here and are feeling generous like the Saint you are could I please get a bauble way “Laynelo” on it and in the colour “black”. Thank you very much ma luvlie💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yep I heard this morning about what Blanche said. Nice to see the wee rat carried on n got all his shite out about his TV goin on the wall etc first for a few of days before judging by the dates he fucked off out of ‘respect’. 🙄 Or maybe no one told him cos it’s feck all to do with him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Aye me too hen. I'd love tae have a wee guided tour like a museum. Think Anne Frank's hoose but wi mair plush furniture.
You won’t need a tour ..it’s just a bed sit so do a 360 turn and you have seen everywhere in less time than it takes to say ” blind Akita” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
STOP the bus, accessories have been changed!! Although I can just see a white throw as the only change!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
He must have every colour of the rainbow in cheap nasty cushion covers from the small business amazon

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The monthly redecorating in full blast it seems. Poor Deekster will be skint - no money for his wacky backy, no worries though, he can get high off Mazda’s 50 wax melt and candle fumes💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nice tae see her comma of mourning is coming tae an end. Must of been killing him not posting shite he’s wasted Derek’s money oan

349B56BC-6E7F-4FD0-AF1A-5F20629CF0D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really hope that girls family call him out for using their relatives death as a way of attention seeking !

what sort of narcissist does that.

1st a friend he hadn’t even spoke to in years, playing number one mourner.
And now playing on her mums death ! What sort of sick duck is he ?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.