Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet he is absolutely frothing at the gash to post, although Instagram is no his joab it needs to be, I need him to perform like the puppet he is and snap out that comma.

So this week he has ….

Posted ramblings alluding that something happened to a family close to him (not his) therefor it wouldn’t be right for him to be on the app….still able to lick oor Sophie’s bum on her birthday post (could have privately messaged her on WhatsApp since they are besties) sleuthing tattlers worked out it may have been an ex friends mum who sadly passed and maz has decided to become a grief tourist once again?

Revealed he can’t count at all, claimed to have been confined to the paisley palace for 6 days but on the app someone saw him in primark about 4 days prior? He acknowledged and replied, rule one of showbiz never let the fans down.

Been busy supporting the small bizness called Amazon in the colour black and the scent desperation.

Have a super super gorgeous Sunday!!! Monday is coming have a stunning week, ShINE bRiGhT 💎
I haven't been keeping up with all things Mario the last few days cos he's not ma Joab so thanks for this....can't believe he's changed the cushion covers again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“A little change can do the mind good” 🙄 duck off Mario! You’ve put a towel on your couch…. Some change 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
His content is dire, churns out the same stuff again and again. The only way he can keep up with the insta huns is to redecorate his flat every couple months. So boring!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I need tae av an update on Marion’s scaffolding journae we havenae heard about it since his last meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm so glad that changing his cushion covers helped his mind after the death of his ex friends mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My lovelies I got some bad news, my next door neighbours! cousins! best friends! budgie is no longer with us! he got blown away by eunice ! I was out looking in the sky for a sign but all I got was rain. So I won't be on his app for the rest aw today, its no right for me to be kerrying on as normal and its no my joab joab. So I'm taking a comma!! Tonsa love.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I need tae av an update on Marion’s scaffolding journae we havenae heard about it since his last meltdown
He’s probs fewmin that the cooncils removed his bespoke metal balcony noo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestions - Days spent in the bumming fort, new cushions brought, the grief tourist has been caught.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Thread: Cryptic comma coz somebody's deid, in the Beirut bummin fort. .30 dozen melts, maxed klarna & 3 hairs on his heid.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion: talking to the spirits in the sky/ shut up Marion, gie it a bye

eta changed duck up to shut up 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.