Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His decor must’ve blew aff the “balcony” way aw the storms😂
Well at least we know Maz is frothin at the gash due tae the storm blow dryin his napper in 0.3 seconds and his awready useless dyson is noo an ornament gatherin stoor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just til say…..the marra is Monday - if ya don’t know, get to know - so, let’s kick this weeks arse, it’s near Friday. Hot patootie, tatty hearts til yiz aw 🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just til say…..the marra is Monday - if ya don’t know, get to know - so, let’s kick this weeks arse, it’s near Friday. Hot patootie, tatty hearts til yiz aw 🥔🥔
I was arranging a meeting with my colleagues for tomorrow morning earlier, I had to hold my tongue as I nearly went full Mario “let’s kick the arse out of Monday, if ya don’t know get ta know. Spine bright”

I am sure they question my mental stability often, I think an Mario style motivational quote would have confirmed it for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was arranging a meeting with my colleagues for tomorrow morning earlier, I had to hold my tongue as I nearly went full Mario “let’s kick the arse out of Monday, if ya don’t know get ta know. Spine bright”

I am sure they question my mental stability often, I think an Mario style motivational quote would have confirmed it for them.
We aww need to be more mario hen using his ain bespoke language in oor day to day life so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just saw actress and singer Brenda Edwards lost her son yesterday, so I'm half expecting numb nuts to post about it 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just saw actress and singer Brenda Edwards lost her son yesterday, so I'm half expecting numb nuts to post about it 😡
That scumbag Hinch posted a heart under a picture of Jamal. Now all the bleeping huns are commenting under it saying how lovely she is. Makes me sick

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
My lovelies I got some bad news, my next door neighbours! cousins! best friends! budgie is no longer with us! he got blown away by eunice ! I was out looking in the sky for a sign but all I got was rain. So I won't be on his app for the rest aw today, its no right for me to be kerrying on as normal and its no my joab joab. So I'm taking a comma!! Tonsa love.
Don’t forget to post a photo of your black cushions ma lovelie as a wee tribute to the budgie of oz 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
His stats.

On 13/02 he was at 147,425 - gained due to AMA I believe - could be mistaken.
8 days later he's down to 147,333 - due to his comma's.
92 mafia bots have left him.

m.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why on earth would he post that?

This would make a lovely wee bespoke new profile pic for one of you luvlies. Am too attached to my ‘Rayn cannot unsee the bummin’ fort’ vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why on earth would he post that?

This would make a lovely wee bespoke new profile pic for one of you luvlies. Am too attached to my ‘Rayn cannot unsee the bummin’ fort’ vibe.
He's not all there.

The first thing l saw was the nose 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Had to come back to this thread as soon as I saw that picture and get a new bespoke display pic. Horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.