Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much going on in the one photo - carpet freshener not hoovered up, the lamp that doesn’t plug in as there’s no near by socket, the basket filled with absolute shite.

I would love to see the tatt palace in person. I bet there is just tit everywhere.
Did you expect anything else from Marion? When you actually look at anything in his hobbit hole for more than 30 seconds it looks pure shite. Just like his skirting boards.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ma lovelies, Ave heard through the grapevine the reason for the comma is because Natalie’s mum passed away last week.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So much going on in the one photo - carpet freshener not hoovered up, the lamp that doesn’t plug in as there’s no near by socket, the basket filled with absolute shite.

I would love to see the tatt palace in person. I bet there is just tit everywhere.
I would want to walk out quicker than l walked in with all that clutter, but l know what you mean. That flat would be like car crash tv where you just had to look 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What grapevine are you part of my lovely? If that is the case he will make this all about him as usual.
Friends of friends of friends is probably best tae describe it ma lovelie. Aye absolutely agree, he’s already started wae the cryptic posts and the messages in the clouds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Do ye think he’ll get wan a those rancid memorial baubles fae her at Christmas?

Anyone with a link to him that has died has one. Nae matter if it’s just a tenuous link 😂
Sorry but if he’s gonnae buy those tacky baubles for every dead person he’s ever known he’ll be installing shelf’s for them and putting them in alphabetical order ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So he really thinks the mother of his ex-friend, not friend Marion because you didn’t speak to her for a year before she died, is sending HIM of all people messages in the sky?! Stop making stuff all about yourself Marion, that family probably can’t stand you for using their daughters death for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.