Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope that girls family call him out for using their relatives death as a way of attention seeking !

what sort of narcissist does that.

1st a friend he hadn’t even spoke to in years, playing number one mourner.
And now playing on her mums death ! What sort of sick duck is he ?
He's an inadequate little man, also not very bright.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Looked navy to me but I noticed he put a black heart in his description so I'm thinking black and white theme, still see carpet in that pic so he's not went on a lino journey...as yet.
I'm saying nothing about his cloud story coz he's a narcissistic little runt and should be mortified with himself for even thinking it never mind posting it. 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So has he just folded a white bath towel and put it on the sofa or whit?? I’m confused as to his new colour scheme 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This could be our Marion

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was watching celeb hunted the other day and Kerry Katona was on it and I instantly thought of Mario, why am I like this

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Black is a bold choice of cushion cover to huv oan the bespoke bumming fort ma lovelies 💦 🥴 oor Marion is just geein himsel mare bloody washin tae fling in the washin machine at 4 in the bastard mornin when he gets oot his bed to traumatise the bloody neighbours fs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Black and white does not go with grey and silver, in my opinion. Too many tones.

If he's seriously been off work because his dead friends mum has passed away.... he's honestly not right in the head! But I suppose it's the Mario show and its all about him 🙄

• Haha
I wonder now he’s in mourning his cushions are black, when he goes into half mourning next week he will go purple

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He took a week off work for to mourn the death of someone he wasn’t related to and probably hadn’t spoken to in years?! It’s obviously awful news and my sincerest thoughts are with her family but I hope they realise what a nasty little c*nt he is, using their sadness to gain attention and now using his week long comma to ‘launch’ his new colour scheme.

It was only a matter of time before he jumped on the black trend (about a year late as usual). Hinch is doing it so Mario has to even though doesn’t follow trends on this app. As usual I am living for how wrong he is getting it. Black in a grey lounge… no hun.

He’ll be reading here soon and realising he needs to get some colour on that panelling. Am calling it now - it will be green or blush pink before his birthday!

• Haha
Black and white does not go with grey and silver, in my opinion. Too many tones.

If he's seriously been off work because his dead friends mum has passed away.... he's honestly not right in the head! But I suppose it's the Mario show and its all about him 🙄
I agree with you. One of my close friends redecorated last year with two shades of grey on the walls, black sofas, black and grey cushions, black curtains with diamantes, and black lampshades, and it's the most dark and depressing room I've ever sat in 🥴

He took a week off work for to mourn the death of someone he wasn’t related to and probably hadn’t spoken to in years?! It’s obviously awful news and my sincerest thoughts are with her family but I hope they realise what a nasty little c*nt he is, using their sadness to gain attention and now using his week long comma to ‘launch’ his new colour scheme.

It was only a matter of time before he jumped on the black trend (about a year late as usual). Hinch is doing it so Mario has to even though doesn’t follow trends on this app. As usual I am living for how wrong he is getting it. Black in a grey lounge… no hun.

He’ll be reading here soon and realising he needs to get some colour on that panelling. Am calling it now - it will be green or blush pink before his birthday!
He's nothing more than a leech 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nothing will make him happy. And changing his crappy throws and pillows won’t make him happy.
He is fuming still from the Hinch snub.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm wondering if this week off he's had has been covid related, either him or dum dum, we'll never know as I don't think he'd admit it.

Reactions: 15
I was watching celeb hunted the other day and Kerry Katona was on it and I instantly thought of Mario, why am I like this

And I’m just posting to tell yous I got a wee blast of Tong Braxston on the wireless there and noo I’m feeling aw seductive. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm wondering if this week off he's had has been covid related, either him or dum dum, we'll never know as I don't think he'd admit it.
I think one of them has had covid as he posted about not leaving the house for a certain amount of days so I think they were maybe isolating. He is such a wee oddity!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree with you. One of my close friends redecorated last year with two shades of grey on the walls, black sofas, black and grey cushions, black curtains with diamantes, and black lampshades, and it's the most dark and depressing room I've ever sat in 🥴

He's nothing more than a leech 😡
I think if this is how your close friend decorates you need to cut them out of your life

• Haha
Swerving oot ma lane ma lovelies but I spotted wee Marion in Tesco in foool Victorian mourning dress last night. Someone somewhere is (eating a toffee crisp) deed.

As you were.
1AAFA54E-A68B-4D8B-A578-D3CE8A4EFDDF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
A think ya need new friends ma lovelie, dump them and get some class. Spine Bright ma lovelie keep your power. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bet he is absolutely frothing at the gash to post, although Instagram is no his joab it needs to be, I need him to perform like the puppet he is and snap out that comma.

So this week he has ….

Posted ramblings alluding that something happened to a family close to him (not his) therefor it wouldn’t be right for him to be on the app….still able to lick oor Sophie’s bum on her birthday post (could have privately messaged her on WhatsApp since they are besties) sleuthing tattlers worked out it may have been an ex friends mum who sadly passed and maz has decided to become a grief tourist once again?

Revealed he can’t count at all, claimed to have been confined to the paisley palace for 6 days but on the app someone saw him in primark about 4 days prior? He acknowledged and replied, rule one of showbiz never let the fans down.

Been busy supporting the small bizness called Amazon in the colour black and the scent desperation.

Have a super super gorgeous Sunday!!! Monday is coming have a stunning week, ShINE bRiGhT 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.