Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s on another hormonal downer and has to garner some sympathy from the menopausal mafia. Sorry am aff this app ma lovelies. Hubby has taken me away hoping for some action and I found the wifi 🤣🤣. But this isnae ma joab so you all need to stop asking! 😘😘

Maybe he was sacked 🤣🤣
I imagine you on the top of a mountain, like Mary Poppins, except waving your phone around. 😍

Mazda will be geeing this CV to Maccies…

View attachment 1070339
He was at the very top of his career, his words, assistant manager at a branch of Next. Ooh and Semichem, allegedly sacked for knicking. This cv has killed me, needs putting on the wiki. 😍😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I dreamt oor Maz gave us an update, he was straddling Deek in bed and Deeks face was pure pleasure 🙈 literally first port of call was here and it was a dream. I was so looking forward to them being ripped a new hole and it didn't even happen

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thank youse ma luvlies i’ll be adding graphic designer and part time comedian tae ma ain bespoke CV noo💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
OMG that’s easily the funniest thing on the internet worldwide today! The Mario thread ALWAYS DELIVERS 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I dreamt oor Maz gave us an update, he was straddling Deek in bed and Deeks face was pure pleasure 🙈 literally first port of call was here and it was a dream. I was so looking forward to them being ripped a new hole and it didn't even happen
Dream or nightmare Ma lovely ? X

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A need counselling after this image hen so aye thank fur ruining ma weekend when I was just aboot to kick the arse oot of it now sit doon and get some class ma luvlee tonsa love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hen, you have made my day, month, year, life, etc. That is easily the funniest thing I’ve ever seen and I read it in his voice.
I read it in his voice too! 😂😂😂 Hilarious!! This is the best thread for laughs, nae debates and so on and so forth 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hen, you have made my day, month, year, life, etc. That is easily the funniest thing I’ve ever seen and I read it in his voice.
I have visions of him handing it oot doon Paisley High street (only intae the boujiest shops!!)

Bet it’s scented with a spritz of Ariana Grande in the scent Cloud 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Hello ma lovelies, I took a wee comma, I have been keeping up with Marions Insta, sad to report not alot going on, other than a blurry cloud. Hope everyone is keeping their power, tonsa love 💎💎💎💎

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He disnae discuss private matters aboot his family hen except when his parents paid aff the mortgage and his dad had surgery so aye ma luvlee insta isnae his joab is joab his joab oan this app
And his sister runs a care home with a memorial garden 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So much going on in the one photo - carpet freshener not hoovered up, the lamp that doesn’t plug in as there’s no near by socket, the basket filled with absolute shite.

I would love to see the tatt palace in person. I bet there is just tit everywhere.
The lamp that doesn’t plug in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So much going on in the one photo - carpet freshener not hoovered up, the lamp that doesn’t plug in as there’s no near by socket, the basket filled with absolute shite.

I would love to see the tatt palace in person. I bet there is just tit everywhere.
So many questions. What a strange wee guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sure it’s carpet freshener? 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.