Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when most people are worrying over the price increase of their energy bills.
This scrote is wasting money on makeup that he clearly doesn’t need and more to the point where the duck is he wearing it? He’s hardly out! Even when he does, it’s no far from his door.
What the actual duck 😮💨😮💨
That's probably how it's so cold in the flat that he has to wear socks with his fluffy onesie, and a duvet over him on the sofa.

I can see him rather spend his money on unnecessary things and go without heating 🙄

Reactions: 14
I just don’t know what to say about this latest ‘haul’. He’s a wee prick. He must be in some serious debt. Why is he constantly wasting so much money? Since Xmas we’ve had, the velveteer, the make up, the new winter coats and the new sticky plastic worktops and that’s just off the top of my head. Approx £350 on the velveteer (with the chocolate and cups) and make up alone. I’m glad he has so much money to waste and be able to treat himself all the time.
Also, someone above mentioned the continuous walking contradiction that he is. Here’s another 1 - 6 days ago he post a grid picture of his current favs for cleaning his bathroom, fast forward less than a week he’s got a new favourite 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 27
Yes he went on a olaplex journey my lovlie said he always wanted to try it. Never mentioned it since it sits in the bottom shelf under his and his bottles 👌
Ma lovelie you’ve goat it aw wrang. Marion disnae use olaplex. He uses the bespoke oplex version. Just you get swerving back intae yer ain lain to spine bright. We’ll chant you oan fae the rooftops 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
duck me, I work 40 hours a week plus logged an extra 20 hours overtime this week and here I am debating with myself if I should treat myself to a £30 bottle of perfume (nae dupes)

Hell mend him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So when most people are worrying over the price increase of their energy bills.
This scrote is wasting money on makeup that he clearly doesn’t need and more to the point where the duck is he wearing it? He’s hardly out! Even when he does, it’s no far from his door.
What the actual duck 😮💨😮💨
I used to love Bobbi Brown face base, but seeing as this useless bleep is using it, in the bin it goes...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me, I work 40 hours a week plus logged an extra 20 hours overtime this week and here I am debating with myself if I should treat myself to a £30 bottle of perfume (nae dupes)

Hell mend him.
Treat yoursel hen you work harder than that cunts ever done in his life💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Marion had the wild shits last weekend cos his tax return was due that Monday.

lol only kidding Derek does his taxes

lol only kidding Derek cannae read or write

wit am I like? 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He has pissed me off today! With his patronising ‘good to myself’ shite!! Dont get me wrong im good to myself all the time i just dont feel the need to brag about it all over social media. Folk are struggling to feed their weans and this wee scrote is like scatter cash annie every other day. He works 3 hrs a week so its certainly no his wages buying all this shite?! I can only assume he claims benefits of some sort 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The autumn and Christmas decorations alone would have got Derek through his driving lessons and test. It was over £2k someone on Tattle totted up and that was only the stuff he showed and the price could be found. He is his own worst enemy
2k! Wow that is just disgusting ! Were the decorations gold plated !

the issue is. He probs thinks people are jealous but in reality they think he is a moronic idiot 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Oh please tell me he was not using olaplex ? What have I been missing 🤣🤣

I’m not going to lie I have half expecting him to be bald as a badger 2 years on. I’m surprised he still has his 6 hairs 🤣🤣🤣
Did you know he has a dyson hair dryer too? 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah suppose it aw depends on whit you class as ‘god tae yersel’. Aye a bit ah new makeup is nice but pretty pointless if yer boady is rotting fae the inside oot. No much glamour in Dior and Mac when look like you’ve been embalmed and you shite yersel because you eat a diet of creesh and preservatives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ma lovelie you’ve goat it aw wrang. Marion disnae use olaplex. He uses the bespoke oplex version. Just you get swerving back intae yer ain lain to spine bright. We’ll chant you oan fae the rooftops 🙌🏻
So sorry my lovely clutching my beak and wiping my tears while rocking back and forth, swerving straight back in to ma own lain 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.