Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time fae a new thread oan this dayn of Mondays dawn. Let’s kick the tit oot of this week. So aye

Thanks to oor wee bleep @Blanche Hunt fae the bespoke thread title wae the most votes. Nae debates!

6715A339-FD5C-4DA4-88A7-703467B80A7E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I've just seen that Aldi are going to be selling heated hoosecoats. I'm praying wor Mario gets one!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh no ma lovelies Oor Marion has ruined his fablon worktops! Why the duck would you use mould and mildew spray on worktops?? I’m thinking he wanted them changed and did it on purpose. Also, would it not be cheaper and more cost effective to just get new worktops??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Aw ma lovelies, ma first thread suggestion! Thanks for chanting me oan fae the rooftops. Ah cannae remember whit wan oh you bastards mentioned ‘bumming fort’ but you deserve credit for it anaw. Spine bright 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Marion returns from a comma and we have a new thread. I bloody love Mondays! Something in me has changed!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I saw this and immediately thought of Our baby gurl Rayn and Marion and I hope to heck this is what it’s really like 😂 😂

tonsa luv to youse all lovelies on this brand new dayn of dawn thread tattie 🥔 hearts (no comma beaks) x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor baby gurl Rayn goes on those worktops to look out the window cos that’s the only glimpse of daylight and the outside world she gets 😿

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So hes back with green worktops and sounding like a nasal panto dame 🤦🏼‍♀️ Boy av missed the wee fud!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Those cupboard door handles kill me everytime. 💀 Whose idea wus it tae fit them sideways? Pyoor bespoke!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Aw ma lovelies, ma first thread suggestion! Thanks for chanting me oan fae the rooftops. Ah cannae remember whit wan oh you bastards mentioned ‘bumming fort’ but you deserve credit for it anaw. Spine bright 💎
ABZALOOTELY loving this new thread 🤣 Well done Blanche Hen on your bespoke title 😘

Am no sure if it wis me that started bumming fort or if it wis another wan of youse lovelies but Tong Brakston gets me every time 🤣 clutching ma beak!

In celebration of this new thread am away to get aw cosy and have some hoat chocklit. Am no boujee enough for a velveteer so aye.

Tattie hearts to youse. Tonsa love TG X x x x 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Do those cat bowls in a holder double up as a wee bespoke stool so Wee Deek can reach the sweetie cupboard?

ECA69A87-E436-44A5-A9AE-7252D994A801.jpeg

I think there’s mare chunce o’ Oor Soph coming up for the weekend then there is o’ him liking Monday, the crabbit wee goat

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So he doesn't move the appliances on his worktop to clean under them, just cleans around them. Filthy animal.
Rather than spending again, just spray the stuff again and match it up...dim f*cker.
Looks like more than 2 cupboards full of products :unsure:

1643037270811.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Think that is the clearest I have seen Marion's counter tops. Well aside from the cat right up there where most people prepare food .
Why would the counters go green tho ? Isn't it bleach in the mould and mildew spray ? shouldn't it have just taken the color out?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.