Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£200 on makeup when his dressing table is full to bursting of makeup! Why does he need two new body makeup? What body parts is is showing and where is he going?
378EABDD-1774-4D9E-A44A-B33E75FE84D2.png
AF78F4AF-C7DC-432A-8500-441F2E4B8634.png
AB53ADEC-EBFE-4F73-A714-ED1A09363BE8.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Unreal money on makeup when he literally looks like a corpse most days. He does his face… like, what…. 3 or 4 times a year MAX?! He’s delusional, it’s actually worrying. Also claiming to “always loved” BB face base - duck off! He’s never once mentioned it before 🧐 he just wants to act like he’s above buying the Primark dupe. hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What the actual F? How does he afford all this? He HAS to be getting into debt.

If he actually can afford all that on their wages then it’s disgusting that he’s sitting in a council flat that somebody in need could use.

So which is Marion? Selfish bleep or lying bleep?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He dussnae have front and back door but it’s ok ma lovelies he has Dior bronzer, smell the wealth

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What the actual F? How does he afford all this? He HAS to be getting into debt.

If he actually can afford all that on their wages then it’s disgusting that he’s sitting in a council flat that somebody in need could use.

So which is Marion? Selfish bleep or lying bleep?
He's 'God' to himself, lovie.

When isn't this man treating himself?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi Ma lovelies ! It’s been almost 2 years since I used tattle or checked insta. Logged in yesterday. What an earth is Marion doing ! His miss match floor worktops and kitchen accessories give me anxiety ! Why has he changed his work tops, it looked like the lighter one at least matched his accessories ? Or are we abojt to be taken on a kitchen accessories journeh

Reactions: 21
Howling at the size of that shampoo for his 6 hairs 🤣🤣. Must use it oan his pubes aswel 🥴. He’ll need a full bottle of St Topez on that coupin to get that foundation to colour match 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Came on to say the same 😆
I’d hate to be the sales consultant helping him. He’d be standing there telling them everything is his absolute stapul and he’s been using Mac and BB before they were created, so aye! 😂😂

Am I missing something because that looks like a make up fixing spray not shampoo 🤣
He’s removed a couple of the pics in his stories 🥴😂. Basically purchased a family of 10 sized bottle of shampoo for his 6 hairs and pubes 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All that money on makeup, he could have had himself a nose reduction.
How much does this idiot put on as well?!. I've used MAC daily for years and it lasts me ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So he duzny do valentimes day, waste of time and money. And he doesn’t do choaklit and duzny huv a sweet tooth at aw. So he’s “teamed” up with oor Hannah to give away a velvateer in a valentimes competition. I am done.
Kid on Marion: I don’t have a sweet tooth

Real Marion: Growing gunt, real teeth like a burnt fence, hot chocolate, cakes, big chocolate bars, sweets, strawberry laces, 3 grapes…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All that money on makeup, he could have had himself a nose reduction.
How much does this idiot put on as well?!. I've used MAC daily for years and it lasts me ages.
It’s weird when I stopped logging on insta the hinch craze was still a thing loads of people trying to be “big accounts” but it seems 2 years later the hype is starting to die down…however Marion is still clutching at straws spending every spare penny on crap! Most people (not all) have realised there is better stuff to spend money on like holidays I make memories …but Marion is right back there in 2019 still 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Swerving in a new laine here, how did that wee freak wash and dry his bed stuff in an hour? Most people put their bedding in the washing machine for a 2 hour cycle. Clatty with Mario should be his new name. Back into my ain clean bedsheet lain noo 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.