Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
"I won't share your story replies because my young niece is on here and doesn't need to see that kind of content"
Then he says fuck/ing about 10 times in 3 sentences.
Also, they are just money making scheme's valentine's/spring etc....says the man who spent hundreds decorating his flat for autumn in summer. I cannot today. I CANNOT!!!!!!!!
Someone pour me a one of them 👉🍹to deal with the contradictions on this dayn of dawn cos it's making me pure crabbit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Inmyainlane

So I went to my local Chinese restaurant and I asked for garlic bread and tattie wedges wi ma tea. Get in the fucking bin they roared. So I got my uncle alberts cowat and roared if you don’t know get tae fucking know* and walked oot * no ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

laynelo_

VIP Member
Happy wednesdays ma luvlies, let’s kick this weeks arse and power through tae the weekend!! only 3 mair shifts tae go!! tonsa luv🥔❤💎💎💎

(this is how I would imagine Marions hair extension journee to look lit - blonde lit oor Zoph)

D623010E-263B-4166-97EE-2AB110C63251.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Babybail93

VIP Member
Just a few things I’m saying the day ma lovelies.
1) No skirting boards! oan the cleaning list
2) He dissnae go intae awe the seasonal money making stuff, like Spring. What was your autumn shite then you cunt?
3) He dissnae do ValeMtines Day of Dawn. What he means is, he won’t get Derek anything, but if Derek dares not get him anything she’ll have a period all over the place. #boydidgood
4) Your niece is watching? So aye. Bet she thinks you’re a massive cunt too. Can bet your life she hasn’t told the lasses at school aboot her uncle with the nose.

That’s aw the day ma lovelies. This ugly spunk sock has made me pure crabbit the day with his contradictions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
He can buy all the branded names he wants to try and look like someone who has the finer things in life, but we know and he knows that he'll always be that middle aged man in a one bedroomed council flat with sticky back plastic units 🤭

Mario, champagne lifestyle, lemonade budget...Just saying 😉

Fur coat and no knickers

Duffel coat and no mortgage

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

CrapEars

VIP Member
He’s! ripping! the! piss! way! these!!!!

View attachment 1036682
He does actually use exclamation marks as his only punctuation doesn’t he? He’s completely unaware of the existence of the humble fullstop, the cheeky little comma or that rascal the semi colon. His Only! Punctuation! Is! The! Exclamation! Mark!

The! Absolute! Twat!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

ohdoris

VIP Member
Had to swerve straight oooot ma lane & over to this thread as soon as I saw that abomination of a stir fry & yoouse didne disappoint !!
I love this thread, you are all the funniest “trolls” about. Absolutely nail it Hens, every-time.

Ps, I live near Manchester, I need to stop talking in a fake Scottish accent. My husband thinks I’m having a psychosis jurneee everytime I say Criss & Joos.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Time fae a new thread oan this dayn of Mondays dawn. Let’s kick the shit oot of this week. So aye

Thanks to oor wee cunt @Blanche Hunt fae the bespoke thread title wae the most votes. Nae debates!

6715A339-FD5C-4DA4-88A7-703467B80A7E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
I’ve never sent any influencer or instagrammer any “abuse” or nasty comment directly. I’ve always came to tattle or other forums because it’s nice to chat to other like minded people in a safe and open place because the moment you try give criticism to an influencer you’re immediately blocked. So they can all shove this “be kind” shite up their arse, I’ll be kind and respectful to those who deserve it, you’re not being trolled or bullied because people disagree with you. These people are so entitled and need constant admiration otherwise you’re a nasty nasty bully🙄

These are also the same people who push needing ID verification to open a social media account simply because wah wah people aren’t praising me constantly 🥺😢😭😤 What they don’t take into consideration is the whole point of the internet is the potential to be anonymous and it’s safety behind it. What about those people who don’t even own ID? Can they not have internet accounts? What about those people who create anonymous accounts because they live in a country where it’s quite literally a death sentence if your gay or an atheist? What about their privacy and safety? What about if a website gets hacked and has the potential to not only leak email addresses but now passport information and house addresses now?

Fucking clowns the lot of them, Mazda included of course. If you don’t want people to have an opinion on your life then don’t share it. Simples.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Babybail93

VIP Member
The more time goes on, the more baffling it is what is the actual point of him being on insta?

Hinch, Solomon and all the other dicks at least get paid for the shite they spout. So I can, begrudgingly, say they have a point.

What is Mario though? He doesn’t get paid. He gets the odd freebie piece of cleaning crap that he doesn’t use.

At this point it’s just a 13 year old girl 38 year old man showing us what crap he’s wasted money on. There is literally no point to him.

If he deleted that app tomorrow I think we are the only cunts that would miss him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Dusnae buy into trends, especially not Valentines, but did appear to buy this neon love sign suspiciously on/around Feb 14th last year…

Also RIP salmon pink bath mat. May you spine bright in the landfill.

Also just noticed - he owns about a million mugs and he chooses the fucking chipped one for his Valemtime set up 🤦🏻‍♀️
3C47975B-A75B-4C20-91B7-E28C0111E6F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46