Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if he loves the mirror that much why get rid to put the tv on the wall? Just keep things as they are 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
The fact he attempted to put that fuckin massive mirra in the bathroom is absolutely ending me 🤣🤣!!! I’ve seen insect houses that have more space than that bathroom 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The fact he attempted to put that fuckin massive mirra in the bathroom is absolutely ending me 🤣🤣!!! I’ve seen insect houses that have more space than that bathroom 😭
I bet he’s had Deek up the wall moving it round the place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No room for it after he got rid of six bin bags of clutter 🧐
There’s always been space for it before 🧐
I smell shite Mario and it’s not just your “IBS”

I think his Klarna statement has come through

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why's he said he will share 'this one with us' as if he doesn't already share everything he does in the hoose with us 🙄🤣

The giant galloping donkey dick

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine the domestics gawn on the noo at fawlty towers….

“DEEEEREEKK DON’T YOUUU GET ANY A THA FUCKIN PAINT ON MA GOOD CRAPRET A SWEAR TAE GOD DEREK!! UMM NO KIDDING”

bleeping BABY GURL RAYNNS DISTURBED DEEEREEK I DONT CARE ABOOT THE JUNKIES DOONSTAIR!!! I CANNY REACH ABOVE THE RADIATOR MA RARRRE SKINS SWEATING DEREK!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Get yer coots on, he’s takin us on a wall decorating journae

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
One wall. So the hideous wallpaper is staying. I suppose it would be a pain to move everything to decorate properly. It'll be manky and mouldy behind all the furniture. Lazy boys, make an effort, do it properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder why he’s turned off his messaging ? Maybe getting too many questions for his 5 brain cells to cope with 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Managed to stop him on a flattering moment 😂
He’s not got anything on his crapet and he’s not moved his bespoke wardrobes
720EC93C-271D-4E4D-BA60-0CD6F12F4828.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Im new to looking at his profile. Is he that bad? 😂 seems harmless from what I’ve seen over the last week.

What’s his real job?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually love this wee dweeb for the laughs I get from him and then reading on here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Did you know he has a dyson hair dryer too? 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈🤣
Ok now I’m done . I …with extremely thick hair feel I can’t justify the cost of that. What is wrong with him ! Derek only needs to blow his hair for couple seconds and it’s dry 🤯

And the painting …
3 coats already ? I’d love to see how patchy that f*cking wall will be! I mean of all the things he could justify paying out on (a actual decorator ) he skimps and does himself and will make a dogs dinner of it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.