Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the olaplex journee ended ma lovlies?
Oh please tell me he was not using olaplex ? What have I been missing 🤣🤣

I’m not going to lie I have half expecting him to be bald as a badger 2 years on. I’m surprised he still has his 6 hairs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
he just wants to act like he’s above buying the Primark dupe. hole.
He can buy all the branded names he wants to try and look like someone who has the finer things in life, but we know and he knows that he'll always be that middle aged man in a one bedroomed council flat with sticky back plastic units 🤭

Mario, champagne lifestyle, lemonade budget...Just saying 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He can buy all the branded names he wants to try and look like someone who has the finer things in life, but we know and he knows that he'll always be that middle aged man in a one bedroomed council flat with sticky back plastic units 🤭

Smell the wealth 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fu

duck off, how can he afford Dior. 🤦😳 We're watching him destroy his life.
zilched it maybe?
portable klarna (I’ve got it so not above a bit of credit, no wealth to smell this month) but with or without credit that’s a fair whack to spend to show off for something he’ll barely wear

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Fur coat and no knickers

Duffel coat and no mortgage

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh please tell me he was not using olaplex ? What have I been missing 🤣🤣

I’m not going to lie I have half expecting him to be bald as a badger 2 years on. I’m surprised he still has his 6 hairs 🤣🤣🤣
Yes he went on a olaplex journey my lovlie said he always wanted to try it. Never mentioned it since it sits in the bottom shelf under his and his bottles 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It is such a shocking waste of money though. Only professional make up artists need the volume of products he has. Half of them won’t even be in date!

To put it in context: how many driving lessons would that money have bought for Derek? 2/3? (Unsure as I learned to drive almost 15 years ago) but it’s better than none at all!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It is such a shocking waste of money though. Only professional make up artists need the volume of products he has. Half of them won’t even be in date!

To put it in context: how many driving lessons would that money have bought for Derek? 2/3? (Unsure as I learned to drive almost 15 years ago) but it’s better than none at all!
The autumn and Christmas decorations alone would have got Derek through his driving lessons and test. It was over £2k someone on Tattle totted up and that was only the stuff he showed and the price could be found. He is his own worst enemy

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Even when I wore make up everyday before lockdown, I didn’t need the volume he has. It really is a waste of money most make up items have max 12 months to use once opened.

Reactions: 20
He’s only eating Indian! He’ll nae be aff the loo the night hens 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Owns a house ❌
Can drive ❌
Has a good credit rating ❌
No debt ❌
Is intelligent and self aware ❌
Owns expensive makeup which he will never use ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just seen this on a page l follow. At least his burners will come in handy after all 😂
Screenshot_20220205-132116_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why has Mario never taken driving lessons? It seems so odd to me that two fellas their age don't drive.

Reactions: 15
Wonder if this spurge has owt ta dae wi his bad week so aye it’ll huv med him feel better fur an ooer anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£200 on makeup when his dressing table is full to bursting of makeup! Why does he need two new body makeup? What body parts is is showing and where is he going?
View attachment 1041407View attachment 1041408View attachment 1041409
So when most people are worrying over the price increase of their energy bills.
This scrote is wasting money on makeup that he clearly doesn’t need and more to the point where the duck is he wearing it? He’s hardly out! Even when he does, it’s no far from his door.
What the actual duck 😮💨😮💨

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.