Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone at my work adds a chicken stock cube to their supernoodles for a moment I thought it was Mario on disguise

we're aw here chantin you on hen 👌
Its my birthday today so having the vip status bestowed upon me would be a real treat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lovelies I have a question. Who do I need to speak to get vip status on this app? Tattle is my full time job and I spend my life on this app seeking the validation of my favourite accounts. Does anyone have the email address of the manager?
You've posted 1k times, I think that is vip level? There is a site business thread, but they'd snigger at you ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You've posted 1k times, I think that is vip level? There is a site business thread, but they'd snigger at you ma lovelie.
Maybe I just need to accept like Mario living in his hobbit hole is his chapter that being a vip is not part of my story

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe I just need to accept like Mario living in his hobbit hole is his chapter that being a vip is not part of my story
WOOHOOO you're a vip!!! Youse deserve this, you'll never always win on this site about the app.
Happy birthday bbz 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
just keep spining bright and we’ll aw be chanting yi on fae the rooftops. Tattie hearts tae yi on this dayn aw your birth 🥔 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hands up if you want a make up tutorial with Marlons new creosote dior goodies? 🤌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I forgot how hilarious this thread is ! Glad I rejoined 🤣 x

Yoh don’t see Derek anymore ? I’m sure we use to be subjected to Mario serenading him on a regular basis ! Are we even certain Derek is still with him ?

Reactions: 9
I forgot how hilarious this thread is ! Glad I rejoined 🤣 x

Yoh don’t see Derek anymore ? I’m sure we use to be subjected to Mario serenading him on a regular basis ! Are we even certain Derek is still with him ?
Yes ma lovelie Derek is still there. We were treatit to a wee story of him wearing a face mask relaxing whilst Mario took the piss which seemed rich coming from someone who spends more money on beauty/hair and make up than all the contestants at miss world put together. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes ma lovelie Derek is still there. We were treatit to a wee story of him wearing a face mask relaxing whilst Mario took the piss which seemed rich coming from someone who spends more money on beauty/hair and make up than all the contestants at miss world put together. So aye.
Awww and there was me think Derek has found his wee balls and left him … of course at the cost of surrendering his flat to him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.