Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict paint fumes migraine coming on ma lovelies. He won’t sleep a wink

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Look at all the crap piled on top of the poor bespoke wardrobes
I've just come to post about it as well.

I just can't do clutter in any form. And he's telling everyone he's happy that they're staying there, pffttt crack on, Mario.
I'm pleased l have a clutter free home with a front and back door 😜

Im new to looking at his profile. Is he that bad? 😂 seems harmless from what I’ve seen over the last week.

What’s his real job?
Stick around and you'll soon see the real Mario. Better still, look back on his threads 😂

• Haha
So is he still besties with Hinch? Or has she forgotten the minions now she is besties with Stace and moved to her farm ? X

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh mario you funny wee craythur. I am a qualified make up person and used to get a lot of high end stuff half price due to working for estee and he has more make up than me!

• Haha
3 coats… cheap paint lit pishy water. He’s just made that room an inch smaller noo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So is he still besties with Hinch? Or has she forgotten the minions now she is besties with Stace and moved to her farm ? X
Hinch went to Scotland recently, she was ten minutes away from him, and didn't visit him! He's fiiiine about it though. It was rude and unkind of her, but she shows who she is regularly, a spoilt princess.

• Haha
Gets new wardrobes so he doesn't have a load of clutter on top of them.
New wardrobes are covered in clutter.
Make it make sense!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How has he managed 3 coats already when the 2ft hallway took him weeks to paint with a cotton bud? Dick head
One wall, one bleeping wall. It's going to look tit, there's no way they've done neat precise edges, and the ceiling will be discoloured from all the candles and melts. N Bet the blind is splashed with paint. AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH

• Haha
Oh mario you funny wee craythur. I am a qualified make up person and used to get a lot of high end stuff half price due to working for estee and he has more make up than me!
Hes got more makeup than Danny la-rue, Ru Paul and Laurence chaney put together ma lovlie, he’d be better with a black bag over his head!!!! Fugly man/child/girly thing that he is💋🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One wall, one bleeping wall. It's going to look tit, there's no way they've done neat precise edges, and the ceiling will be discoloured from all the candles and melts. N Bet the blind is splashed with paint. AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH
I’d love a close up of the cutting in. We’ve all seen how he squints at his phone because of his Kerry Katonas

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im new to looking at his profile. Is he that bad? 😂 seems harmless from what I’ve seen over the last week.

What’s his real job?
Is he that bad you ask?
-explains to adult followers how to use cable ties.
- has delusions of grandeur and claims on every story he’s had messages “from hunners eh yeez” asking about something he wants brag about (his DM’s are turned off)
-constantly berates Wee Del (it’s actually Deeks flat he’s took over and crammed with thousands of pounds worth of shite)
- works as a cleaner in a polis station 3 hours a week but seems to have endless funds
- claims he’s stopped hoarding- goes on a hoarding spree the very next day
-claims he doesn’t like sweet things- has every sweet treat in Home Bargains

I could go on but you get the jist 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've just come to post about it as well.

I just can't do clutter in any form. And he's telling everyone he's happy that they're staying there, pffttt crack on, Mario.
I'm pleased l have a clutter free home with a front and back door 😜

Stick around and you'll soon see the real Mario. Better still, look back on his threads 😂
I have a little skim read 😁

Reactions: 8
Lmao what’s this front and back door stuff?! How does he get in his house?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he that bad you ask?
-explains to adult followers how to use cable ties.
- has delusions of grandeur and claims on every story he’s had messages “from hunners eh yeez” asking about something he wants brag about (his DM’s are turned off)
-constantly berates Wee Del (it’s actually Deeks flat he’s took over and crammed with thousands of pounds worth of shite)
- works as a cleaner in a polis station 3 hours a week but seems to have endless funds
- claims he’s stopped hoarding- goes on a hoarding spree the very next day
-claims he doesn’t like sweet things- has every sweet treat in Home Bargains

I could go on but you get the jist 😂😂
Thank you 😁 I think he will wear thin fast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.