Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The giveaway makes no sense, why does she say ’we‘ve teamed up with Mario’? They aren’t giving away any ‘Mario’ products? He also bought a Velveteer that’s the only connection. This is why he has a large following but shite content, people like Hannah banana and Hinch use him for their needs and all he gets is more people following, he is too stupid to make any money out of these opportunities. (I know this has all been said before, but I needed to get it off my chest 😆)
He hasn’t even done a story or grid post himself to promote this giveaway. 🙄. The only post about it is the one Ava may has put on as a shared post.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He hasn’t even done a story or grid post himself to promote this giveaway. 🙄. The only post about it is the one Ava may has put on as a shared post.
Thats because he doesn't do valentimes ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To bang on about Valentine's Day being a money making event (it is, but stand by what you say if you want to rant about it and don't mark it, don't buy ANYTHING related to it, or think it, buy the tit and stay quiet - actions over words, Mario!), but then allow a business to use your name to promote themselves for Valentine's. How embarrassing! How utterly desperate on both their parts (if she thought of him as a friend you'd think she'd have seen those stories and realised it made them both look stupid). So he's now just happy to be part of such a money making non-event? He's part of the problem?

I laugh at the other influencers who constantly trip themselves up over what they do and say, pre-records, etc. but he contradicts himself every day if not every single new story set. There's only a handful of things I find worse than an over opinionated imbecile with delusions of grandeur. I could possibly cope with his rants if his life was consistent with them, there was some sort of logic or plan behind what he was presenting (like most of the other instasham huns) and there weren't just so many stupid little lies and inconsistencies (don't like sweet stuff - eats choc in bed, buys display for sweets and a velvetiser; hate seasonal scents - buys and loves every f'ing one; seasonal display is for me I don't do it for the 'gram - pulls it all down as early as possible as in an effort to be the first to reveal he's sick of it...I could go on but it could take a while given its every other thing out his mouth)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe he does celebrate Valentine’s Day it’s just valance day/Valentimes day he is so against 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He's the only one l know that has sticky back plastic on their kitchen units. The last time l used it was when l backed my school books with it 🥴
Aye aye smell the wealth there ma lovely! All I got was cast off wallpaper for my books, karma on my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he duzny do valentimes day, waste of time and money. And he doesn’t do choaklit and duzny huv a sweet tooth at aw. So he’s “teamed” up with oor Hannah to give away a velvateer in a valentimes competition. I am done.

• Haha
I rarely comment here but I love to read along. Those new kitchen wraps had me in stitches ma lovelies. They don't look that much different?! 🤣 He is so f.....ing wasteful.

• Haha
Today is the day of his 'deep' clean 🤣

Kitchen cupboard handle journey commencing soon. Strap yourselves in!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
To bang on about Valentine's Day being a money making event (it is, but stand by what you say if you want to rant about it and don't mark it, don't buy ANYTHING related to it, or think it, buy the tit and stay quiet - actions over words, Mario!), but then allow a business to use your name to promote themselves for Valentine's. How embarrassing! How utterly desperate on both their parts (if she thought of him as a friend you'd think she'd have seen those stories and realised it made them both look stupid). So he's now just happy to be part of such a money making non-event? He's part of the problem?

I laugh at the other influencers who constantly trip themselves up over what they do and say, pre-records, etc. but he contradicts himself every day if not every single new story set. There's only a handful of things I find worse than an over opinionated imbecile with delusions of grandeur. I could possibly cope with his rants if his life was consistent with them, there was some sort of logic or plan behind what he was presenting (like most of the other instasham huns) and there weren't just so many stupid little lies and inconsistencies (don't like sweet stuff - eats choc in bed, buys display for sweets and a velvetiser; hate seasonal scents - buys and loves every f'ing one; seasonal display is for me I don't do it for the 'gram - pulls it all down as early as possible as in an effort to be the first to reveal he's sick of it...I could go on but it could take a while given its every other thing out his mouth)
Everything in this post 👆 And they wonder why so many people are against them now.
The lot of them are nothing more than greedy hypocrites that insult peoples intelligence.

Aye aye smell the wealth there ma lovely! All I got was cast off wallpaper for my books, karma on my arse!
Then l moved onto the livingroom wallpaper when the orange and browns were popular colours in the house 😳🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but the more I look at the new fablon, the more cheap it looks. I just think the colour does nae work. Black handles certainly aren’t going to go with the rest of his mis match decor. I forget though our Maz definitely does nae follow trends ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but the more I look at the new fablon sticky backed plastic the more cheap it looks. I just think the colour does nae work. Black handles certainly aren’t going to go with the rest of his mis match decor. I forget though our Maz definitely does nae follow trends ma lovelies.
👆Fixed it for you. I agree it looks awful, it makes all the wooden stuff he has look a dated yellow colour?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So that's how you strip a bed and fill up decanters. Who knew?!. I've obviously been doing it wrong 🙄 Not everyone's an imbecile, Mario.

I’m sorry but the more I look at the new fablon, the more cheap it looks. I just think the colour does nae work. Black handles certainly aren’t going to go with the rest of his mis match decor. I forget though our Maz definitely does nae follow trends ma lovelies.
I just don't get it, because you'll have to be super careful incase you damage it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just don't get it, because you'll have to be super careful incase you damage it.
Exactly 🤷‍♀️ He doesn’t need to spend a lot, my worktops were £60 from ikea. I know he’s council but surely you can get permission to change worktops. I bet the cost is comparable with what he’s paid for that tit.

• Heart
Roses ur red, 🌹
whit can ah say, 🤔
Marion hates ValuMtines? 🥀
He's touting oor Hannah's giveaway 💩

Roses r red,

Many cards will Marion send? 📮

Well, none ma lovelies, 😵

He's a miserly 🔔🔚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
👆Fixed it for you. I agree it looks awful, it makes all the wooden stuff he has look a dated yellow colour?!
He will definitely steal "dated yellow" as his new phrase when he takes us on a kitchen "replace everything coz it doesn't match journey" .
Why does he have no idea of what goes with what, it looks fuckin awful, and his lovelies tell him he should be an interior designer ffs!! He is so bloody old fashioned in everything he does. Fannybaws.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not buying anymore cleaning products, eh Mario. How can anyone trust liars like him 🙄
Screenshot_20220205-112059_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This makes me laugh because I’m not Scottish either and the urge to comment in the patter is strong everytime but I daren’t. Is it cultural appropriation or what? I wonder how many that comment are not actually Scottish but sound it on here👀👀
this thread has me chuckling the most
Ahmm nai fa Scotland ba ma husba‘ is so ahmm getting i‘ his laine ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.