Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But this is a guy who doesn’t do Valens day because it’s a money making scheme 🤣 get in the bin maz

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not Mario, who doesn’t like sweets or chocolate & doesn’t believe in Valemtimes Day, giving away a Hot Chocolate Velveteer for Valemtimes Day !! It’s almost like he’s completely full of tit !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mario: I disnae do Valemtimes, no, no it isnae for me.
Also Mario: Hey ma lovelies, come enter my giveaway with ooor Hannah for Valemtimes

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thursday: Ah don't do valentine's
Friday: Enter my valentine's competition with Ava may.

SOMEONE POUR ME A WINE!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Very convenient Mr Nicey Nicey (well that’s debatable…) for a few days before this shite comp. He’ll duck off on a comma shortly after.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But ma lovelies I dunnae wanna win Marion’s second hand velveteer, I dunnae wanna spend ma valentimes day on the shitter

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ETA - notice how she refers to him as one of her best friends on instagram 🤣 not best friend in real life, just best friends on the app 🤣
If that's not saying she's using him for financial reasons l don't know what it is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But this is a guy who doesn’t do Valens day because it’s a money making scheme 🤣 get in the bin maz
He's got a damn cheek. He's in the same circle as the rest of them. Getting money from people that don't have it for cheap, nasty duplicate perfumes.

Reactions: 22
If my partner got me any ava mays shite they’d be volleyed oot the bleeping front door!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The giveaway makes no sense, why does she say ’we‘ve teamed up with Mario’? They aren’t giving away any ‘Mario’ products? He also bought a Velveteer that’s the only connection. This is why he has a large following but shite content, people like Hannah banana and Hinch use him for their needs and all he gets is more people following, he is too stupid to make any money out of these opportunities. (I know this has all been said before, but I needed to get it off my chest 😆)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
bleeping hell. This bleep is going to give me a stroke with the amount of contradictions he spouts. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.