Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marios had his imaginary friends round again 😂

Also imagine dying and your ashes being kept on marios console tables -if ya don’t no get tae no
0A9D40A9-8045-43E9-A107-093B0E0CFD8B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So we mention here how he must be stinking in his pj's, then low and behold he shows us that he's been showered and put fresh pj's on.
We mention how he has no friends, then all of a sudden he's mentioning one that's been at the flat.

Yeah ok Mario. We know you've been on here 👋🙄

He'd laugh if his arse was on fire, because that urn story wasn't even remotely funny 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
bleeping state of that! I wonder how many slices of butter he’ll have it wae the night?

B4EDBA94-52B1-49EA-A2F7-3366B457D074.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Clutching my beak and the weird shape of his body and his head. He looks like an old sack of tatties in that minging housecoat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has this bleep actually made a toastie way a roll? am ooooot the close door 👉🏽🚪

4CF3C498-3A99-494C-B6FA-FC212E4F70F0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Has this bleep actually made a toastie way a roll? am ooooot the close door 👉🏽🚪

View attachment 992873
Who the duck sticks a roll in a toaster then cuts it into triangles? Between that and his stovies that toilet will need a visit from Dynorod in the morning!

His funny stories really are the most unfunny shite I’ve ever heard. And having cups of tea with his pals? Oh duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think he’s sorted his attitude out a bit. Not being as much of a huffy bastard flinging commas aboot willy nilly the last couple of weeks. I wonder who booted him up his bespoke arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whuts Marion keeping behind that sofa? He kept walking round the front of it to get to the other window so must be a massive box of tat stored behind it or something.. I need to know where he stores that bloody ladder too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think he’s sorted his attitude out a bit. Not being as much of a huffy bastard flinging commas aboot willy nilly the last couple of weeks. I wonder who booted him up his bespoke arse.
He had a comma break just yesterday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping state of that! I wonder how many slices of butter he’ll have it wae the night?

View attachment 992866
This actually makes me boak. Do you lovelies that stay in Marion's vicinity all make 'stovies' we square sausage? 🤢 Up here in Aberdeenshire we make stovies with beef, either leftover roast beef or cubed steak. Can you smell the wealth coming from my bespoke stovies? 🥔 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So ma lovelies on this new day of dawn, Mario has treated us to another hilarious never happened story 🙄. Mario hen, your pal was only round in your dreams 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This actually makes me boak. Do you lovelies that stay in Marion's vicinity all make 'stovies' we square sausage? 🤢 Up here in Aberdeenshire we make stovies with beef, either leftover roast beef or cubed steak. Can you smell the wealth coming from my bespoke stovies? 🥔 ❤
My mums from Ayrshire and that’s how she always made it but never looked like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.