Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Thanks to oor own wee baby gurul @Rayne with the most votes for the thread title

1CC44F88-2AF4-4AF2-8F55-78B2CF9263D1.jpeg

Hens! It’s that time again already! New thread oan this dayn of dawn!

Mario has been taking us on a healthy eating jurneh. Showing us his cut up grapes and a pot of Muller light every morning. It looks like shite, but got loves a trier eh?

He’s also trying to stay in a positive mindset. I’m nae saying that he has read that boujee book “the secret”, because let’s face it, he cannae read. I’m sure he’s just seen a couple of inspirational wall plaques in B&M and they’ve given him life. So aye.

Despite his new healthy eating life style he still likes to eat copious amounts of carbs and beige. Resulting in him declaring on Sunday morning that his “IBS” were suffering. In other words, he was shitting through the eye of a needle after being a little pigmy pig.

The ridiculous spending continues. We are awaiting delivery of a velvetiser from non other than Hotel Chocolate. That’s another 100 of Derek’s notes doon the drain wae his carb shites.

We had 4,000,000 perfume dots of death. All our favourite buzz words were there. He never lets us doon!

He has ANOTHER bed set. In the colour white (nae cream!) and scent “Provident coming tae get yeh”.

He’s still a cunt and still baldy locks and the three hairs. So aye. Nae debates oan ma thread.

If ye don’t know, GET TAE KNOW!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Why is everyone overlooking the probability that the wee biddie thought she was the one doing a good turn?

Probably looked at the flat heid and thought "awwwww, wee sowl"

(Sowl is a bespoke pronunciation of soul, if ye don't know get to know 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 55

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
The amount of money he spunks on shite and his redundancy that could have been a deposit for a wee flat in a much nicer area. Let's face it he could not get any worse than where he is
Look, he’s happy where he is. He’s fine. Absoluterly fine. He’s entitled to spend money on whatever he likes. He’s fine. He’s happy. He hates sweet stuff but he’s fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Rayne

VIP Member
I know we’re only half a Dayn into this new thread but I’ll forget if I don’t post it now

Thread suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #57 His perfume may be projected but his new cooncil hoose got rejected

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

DesperadosRUs

GOOD MORNING MA LOVLIES

1.30am and um up ready to kick the erse oota Monday. Av kicked Derek oot the hoose cos is he fuck lying aboot in bed while am up cleaning, graftin, wurkin. Av sent him ootside to sit in the close way the local bespoke junkies…. They are Seedhill bespoke junkies, no just regular wans, am no a complete commoner

ive hud ma melon wedge and 3 grapes and a washed it doon with a hot chocolat velveteer hoat choc,HIGHLY RECOMMEND, stunnin.
Av faffed about in my mother o the bride hoosecoat and pit a wax melt in Janice (RIP). Av steam cleaned the bummin fort and am gonna get showered and douse masel in pure Wealth.

gonna get maself along tay the precinct and treat maself to some bargains. No treatit masel since yesterday so it’s long overdue! So aye!!

gonna go doon to castlevicci later and huv oor dinner. Will treat derek to a full size portion tonight a hink.

tons a luv!!!

Handbrake turn out of my ain lane for a moment….I just treated myself to the Ring Doorbell stories. Can anyone help me? If Mario has secure entry in his flats then what is the point of the device? He buzzes someone into the building then waits until they get to his front door and checks the camera on his phone to see who it is? That person hasn’t announced themselves at door 1? And he can’t use the spyhole?

And he needs the Chime because…once he buzzes the visitor in at door 1, he starts to ‘blast music’ and therefore instantly forgets he just let them in. 20 seconds later when they get to his door, he gets the notice from Chime, checks his phone and his memory returns so he can open the door? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS!!
The short and simple answer is…. He’s backwards, no quite right. A bit of a dafty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

laynelo_

VIP Member
Wit the fuck does he need astro turf fir? the hallway? the ceiling? Is he daying up the shared close back gardens??

C6A381C2-69EA-4A16-A8D3-DFB2C9C6619E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Popper

VIP Member
Because we can? Pipe down hen, you only bought some hot chocolate. He’s acting like he’s a suffragette who’s just won women the right to vote 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Dove88

Stepping oot my bespoke lane to ask is paisley a dump? Or is it just where oor Marion lives is rough?
It's a dump hen.

Happy Friday ma lovelies, hope yeez are aw motivated by yer fruit corner and three grapes and ready to make the most of this new dayn of dawn.

Av been up since 5 o'clock and a huv GUTTED the hoose before work. Wan mer day of work then it's the weekend so I can go a wander roon Home Bargains and be hame and cozy fur 2 o'clock. Al maybe see sum of youse oot and aboot! If you see me and am swarmed like a fly roon shite, it's jist folk wantin tae know wit scent am wearing so don't be feart fur ma safety! Am used tae it! A get approached aw the time, even tho this site isnae ma joab! Ma joab's ma joab!

Anyway! Am away to clean ma touch points. Tonsa love tae yeez aw!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

laynelo_

VIP Member
Av got a spare bedroom hens if youse want an overnight stay in magical Ptoon then have ur brekkie at Castelveechi, maybe I can make up a bumming fort on the couch anaw in true Marion style💎❤🥔

Or youse can spend your christmas money in the paisley centre then top it aff at braehead (the 26 bus up - yous aren’t allowed taxis we’re no fancy so download the mcgills bus app)

PS bring a blade way yeez😂🔪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45