Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta is no his joab but his actual joab is a cleaner. Yet he uses totally the wrong product on his kitchen worktops. 🤦‍♀️ Hope he gets the sack for being incompetent.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's a council flat, not sure he's allowed to change it. It must be cheaper to have a bit of plastic put on than change worktops, it's still a huge waste of money.
Aah I was forgetting he may not be allowed, it just seems wasteful to have it done twice and dear knows how many more times, when you can pick up work tops reasonably.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much does it cost to have the worktops wrapped? Would it not be cheaper to buy new worktops and have them fitted than keep changing the vinyl? although this time is being passed off as an accident but I think he really wanted them changed and need an excuse.
My mate paid about 2 grand to have his kitchen and worktops done. It’s not as cheap as the actual product which is a few quid on eBay 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Also the fact that he has unbleached areas under the appliances shows that he has too much tit on his worktops to move it all to clean properly and just cleans around things

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Insta is no his joab but his actual joab is a cleaner. Yet he uses totally the wrong product on his kitchen worktops. 🤦‍♀️ Hope he gets the sack for being incompetent.
You'd hope so but my god some of the cleaners I've worked with. The two during the week spend their time slagging off past and present members of staff, drinking tea, and cleaning the glasswork to remove the cocks I draw on there to see if they notice after one of them fabricated something about me to such a degree that there was an actual bastard investigation.

The weekend ones are fantastic, however when we had a one way system in place one of them got lost.

Do we know how Deek and Marion got together? His wee post about Derek taking on the flat makes it read like some sort of non-drug related cuckooing situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.