Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whuts Marion keeping behind that sofa? He kept walking round the front of it to get to the other window so must be a massive box of tat stored behind it or something.. I need to know where he stores that bloody ladder too 😂😂
Christmas hen. That’s where Candy Cane Lane goes to die.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Come on Maz, you’ve treated us to Ava may haul, a primark haul, a curtain journey, but where’s your velvetiser? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I assume chickenlittle is Marion, which thread did he come on? I want to have a wee nose

Reactions: 11
Cannot wait to get a close up of his steamin big bowl of shitties - I mean stovies. The only thing getting decorated in his hoose after that is the back of the toilet. Thankfully he doesn’t need to deal with the smell though as he’s got on 2 diffusers, 5 wax burners and his favourite linen smelling perfume he puts on after a shower with fresh Jimmy jammies to hide the scent of his rotten hole.

He needs to be studied by doctors.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And we’re off on a hotel chocolat journee ma lovelies, he wasn’t let down! 😂

Best money WE’VE spent! Poor Derek 😭
He’s had it less than 24 hours and it’s the best thing he’s ever purchased? That’ll be slung in the back of a cupboard by the end of the month!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Doesnae like sweet stuff… proceeds to show a hot chocolate with chocolate whipped cream and a pack of chocolates. duck sake Marion, REMEMBER YER AIN LIES!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just how many Reed diffusers does one tiny bedsit need? Surprised him and wee Deek haven’t got bleeping asthma with all the different tit he uses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
D57A6828-8B9E-4D3B-B8C5-D68900BD972C.png

Debated about getting one for so long yet only the other day he said he was influenced to buy one by “oor Hannah” lies after lies with this wee bleep. However, clutching ma beak at the fact he’s just called it a velvettier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Doesnae like Costa then proceeds to show us the salted caramel hot choc sachets he purchased..... with a tin of Costa chocolate behind it 🙄🙄🙄 what a tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hello my lovelies I’m just catching up on this bespoke new thread. So gutted I missed all the chat about Paisley. It had loads in it when I was wee bit it’s been on decline over the last 10/15 years. I’m in the slightly posh part (ano, smell the wealth) but was getting a lift to a funeral the other day and we drove straight past oor Mario’s flat. Driver wouldn’t stop so I could get out and take a photo for yous aw but next time, I promise. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.