Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It concerns me that I know the layout of his slum. That’s the bedroom. Then straight ahead is the kitchen and bathroom. To the right of the kitchen is the living room 😂
Kitchen and bathroom? I knew they keep Rayn‘s litter tray in the kitchen but didn’t realise the poor wee fuckers have to tit and piss in there too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stovies hot pot for dinner tonight? Is he putting a spin on the usual boiled slice?

duck me, I need to get back on the drink because this sobriety is drinking me insane.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Kitchen and bathroom? I knew they keep Rayn‘s litter tray in the kitchen but didn’t realise the poor wee fuckers have to tit and piss in there too
I’ve never understood why he keeps her litter tray in the kitchen. Cats don’t like to tit where they eat. Why he doesn’t put it in the bathroom like every other house cat owner I’ll never know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve never understood why he keeps her litter tray in the kitchen. Cats don’t like to tit where they eat. Why he doesn’t put it in the bathroom like every other house cat owner I’ll never know.
Hen, have you seen the bathroom? It’s smaller than a postage stamp and he’s got tatt everywhere so nae space fur a litter tray!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Uploads video cleaning (and ah use that word loosely for they blinds) and doesn’t show cloths or products tae clean them wae. Then uploads a PR package he’d hud for ‘weeks’ tae clean his cludgie. Astonish wid have a more helpful video fae a toddler throwing things doon the toilet than whit he comes up wae.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Stovies hot pot for dinner tonight? Is he putting a spin on the usual boiled slice?

duck me, I need to get back on the drink because this sobriety is drinking me insane.
he cuts up slice sausage in mashed it in his tatties. Just aswell he’s been gifted toilet cleaner cos that pan is gonna take a peltin tonight

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Uploads video cleaning (and ah use that word loosely for they blinds) and doesn’t show cloths or products tae clean them wae. Then uploads a PR package he’d hud for ‘weeks’ tae clean his cludgie. Astonish wid have a more helpful video fae a toddler throwing things doon the toilet than whit he comes up wae.
Get back in yer lane ma lovely, marios goon back to his roots now he’s realised he cannae keep up with the home influencer huns and he’s gottay remember how tae clean

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The lovlies sayin he looks cute dain his hoose work in his hoosecoat……… If cute means absolllllute FUD then they are right

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The lovlies sayin he looks cute dain his hoose work in his hoosecoat……… If cute means absolllllute FUD then they are right
He must bleeping stink. Who cleans in a fleece hoose coat? I’m cleaning the day and I’ve got my old pjs on and still melting!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Get back in yer lane ma lovely, marios goon back to his roots now he’s realised he cannae keep up with the home influencer huns and he’s gottay remember how tae clean
Sorry Ma lovelie, Ah wis swerving aw ower the road there. Too busy watching the car crash that is oan his stories and no paying attention tae whit lane am in 🚘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If he guts that flat to do a deep clean as often as he says he does, the windows and blinds should be included (IMO).
My blinds get dusted down every week when l do my normal dusting, so it's not like it's a big job, Mario 🙄

Ugh friggin stovies again 🤢

He must bleeping stink. Who cleans in a fleece hoose coat? I’m cleaning the day and I’ve got my old pjs on and still melting!
Same here. I do it as soon as l get up, then straight in the shower

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good morning ma lovlies happy Sunday tae youse aw!!!!!!!!!!
Av been up since six washed aw the bedding for the fifth time this week, hid a showa and droont maself in Penthaligons (smell the wealth) gutting this hoose noo and gonna make a lovely pot of eggs boiled in oil later.💋

Nice to see oor Margo actually doing a bit of cleaning although it looks like her usual coos lick….. That housecoat must be stinking!!!!! I can smell him from here… Scheme BO in the scent Seedhill paradise
Tonsa love 💋💎🥔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
WHY IS HIS HEED SHAPED LIKE A BIG FLAT UGLY THUMB?? I know we ponder this a lot, but it's the weirdest shaped heed!! PEOPLE HUV TAE KNO!
That's aw am saying the day, back intae ma Lane I go!!

• Haha
Clutching ma beak hens and the tears are blinning ma kerry katona eyes ...but the nun in an urn story didnae happen like the blind nakita dug so aye

• Haha
He never mentions putting it in the wash either and he only has one hoosecoat. Mario let us know how often that thing gets washed, perhaps it’s dry clean only, very special and delicate material. I bet it stinks, absolutely reeking!

I stand corrected he has two (Derek’s) just continued on with the dots ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.