Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to oor own wee baby gurul @Rayne with the most votes for the thread title

1CC44F88-2AF4-4AF2-8F55-78B2CF9263D1.jpeg

Hens! It’s that time again already! New thread oan this dayn of dawn!

Mario has been taking us on a healthy eating jurneh. Showing us his cut up grapes and a pot of Muller light every morning. It looks like shite, but got loves a trier eh?

He’s also trying to stay in a positive mindset. I’m nae saying that he has read that boujee book “the secret”, because let’s face it, he cannae read. I’m sure he’s just seen a couple of inspirational wall plaques in B&M and they’ve given him life. So aye.

Despite his new healthy eating life style he still likes to eat copious amounts of carbs and beige. Resulting in him declaring on Sunday morning that his “IBS” were suffering. In other words, he was shitting through the eye of a needle after being a little pigmy pig.

The ridiculous spending continues. We are awaiting delivery of a velvetiser from non other than Hotel Chocolate. That’s another 100 of Derek’s notes doon the drain wae his carb shites.

We had 4,000,000 perfume dots of death. All our favourite buzz words were there. He never lets us doon!

He has ANOTHER bed set. In the colour white (nae cream!) and scent “Provident coming tae get yeh”.

He’s still a bleep and still baldy locks and the three hairs. So aye. Nae debates oan ma thread.

If ye don’t know, GET TAE KNOW!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Happy new thread to you all. Now am no expert on scent but we all smell amazing after our scent chat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My head hurts just trying to understand his answers to these questions. I’m having to read them about 5 times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lads! lads! WE know someone that lives in Seedhill. Hope he sees this 🤞🏻🤞🏻
916FBF26-D3A0-4C79-8128-50CCD37C466B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
duck me the rant about not signing with an agency had me wondering if I’d had one too many Asti’s because I couldn’t read it to save ma life! The bespoke illiteracy 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Literally just a load of random words that make nae sense, no full stops and all spelt wrong as usual 😂 bleeping walloper.
Nae boady is even asking him these! It’s just he wants to go on a little me me me ramble. He’s a prick. Love that he is going to show us how he cleans Rayne’s jobbies 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Aw this new day of dawn has gave us a wealthy new bespoke custom luxury thread💎 Hope youse are sitting way the heating blasting, 5 doop perfumes on, straight jacket hoose coat gaff jacket on, olpex in your heeds a hair, 80 skincare products on, ring doorbell set up, joos and criss on the tapas table awww resting your concrete looking couch🥔❤ tattie hearts mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Feck off Mario, you imbecile. Who needs to know how to scoop out a litterbox. People aren't as thick as you 🙄
Screenshot_20220113-200122_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-200146_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-200232_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh I do love to belt out a bit of Tong Braxston at karaoke 🎤 🤣
View attachment 987258
Janice needs bleeping sectioned!!!! She definitely no the full shullin just like oor Margo and DumDim🥔

He doesn’t even know his biggest achievement!!! What a sad, sad pathetic life for anyone to live…..

parking Ma big arse back in Ma ain laine ma lovlies. Love youse all💋💋💋🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Janice needs bleeping sectioned!!!! She definitely no the full shullin just like oor Margo and DumDim🥔

He doesn’t even know his biggest achievement!!! What a sad, sad pathetic life for anyone to live…..

parking Ma big arse back in Ma ain laine ma lovlies. Love youse all💋💋💋🥔💎
Imagine getting to 38 and not being able to point out anything of note in your whole life?

Sad little existence

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh I do love to belt out a bit of Tong Braxston at karaoke 🎤 🤣
View attachment 987258
And he can hit the notes better than the Grammy award winning artist Tong Braxton!!!

Also, says his fav Jo Malone is Tonka and Myrth? It’s MYRRH AND TONKA YOU ILLITERATE PRICK! I am currently burning that candle in my living room (smells like a chapel, in a nice way) so that’ll be getting tossed after tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.