Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine if his mate did pop over she didnae drive. There’s nae way she could park her Fiat 500 doonstairs and come back tae 4 tyres. That’s aw I’m saying the day. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh please Marion the Provy woman calling in to collect this week's payment does not count as friends popping round to catch up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Mario can’t even clean his bog without showing us, there’s nae chance he had friends round without showing us

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mario is developing a mother of the bride boady tae match his mother of the bride hoosecoat. How can Deek get a stiffy over that?

Screenshot_20220116-122456~2.png

Heed like a thumb an awe!

Screenshot_20220116-122521~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Oh he’s treatit himself tae some lovely champagne flutes for someone that never drinks champagne or in fact, drinks in general. Another sensible purchase then.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does he need get more reed diffuser refills? Surely he’s got enough candles/wax melts/diffusers anyway. It’s just spending for spendings sake.

Reactions: 22
WHY IS HIS HEED SHAPED LIKE A BIG FLAT UGLY THUMB?? I know we ponder this a lot, but it's the weirdest shaped heed!! PEOPLE HUV TAE KNO!
That's aw am saying the day, back intae ma Lane I go!!
Calm doon Isa and swerve back in that Lane o yours. Nosy bugger

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And let’s be honest, any pals he’s got aren’t real pals because if I had a haircut like that my pals would be turning up at my door and taking me to a respectable barber for a haircut.
I’ve worked out what is wrong with his heed. He has nae occipital bone. Goes straight from skull tae spine.

21559FE8-1BDD-4552-ACE7-E1A11F767951.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh he’s treatit himself tae some lovely champagne flutes for someone that never drinks champagne or in fact, drinks in general. Another sensible purchase then.
Did he not have some bespoke Prosecco set up for his huns shindig? Plastic white flutes perfect for room temperature lambrini, girls just wanna have fun and all that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.