Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovely! You no have tae follow the wee goblin. His page is no his joab, so he dissnae have it private. So aye. I donā€™t grace him wae a bespoke follow. I just watch his stories, but heā€™s nae getting a follow offa mae. Ma insta ma rules!

Although, Iā€™m waiting for him to block me as thatā€™s his style when he catches you wae his Kerry Katona eyes watching his shite withoot a follow
Aye get speeding back into that lane o yours and get kennin what you need Tay Ken. You are nay-budy if you donā€™t ken aboot wealthy scents and their projections. You must have a Shite life no knowing what to wear and what to buy hen, like one of the lovlies on his stories saidā€¦. If heā€™s recommend it then it must be good. Get in the know ma darlin, yeā€™ll thank yerself in the long run fur investin in oor maz

Aye youā€™ll be punted pronto so make sure you follow the wee dwarf
Iā€™m crying at you two šŸ¤£ Iā€™m torn now, I think Iā€™m gonna have to follow and lurk here full time now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So weā€™re to believe he wants to stay in his (Derekā€™s) 1 bedroom flat with rats in the loft, damp up the walls, no bath, no storage and terrible finishings. SURE JAN.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im only a young 38 ma lovelie. But in my early pub and clubbing days, over 20 years ago, Paisley was brilliant - Fury Murrayā€™s, Suburbia, Buddha, Cafe Borgia and some others.

And when I was really young, I met Lesley Joseph at the 2nd birthday of the Paisley Centre. I never saw Princess Diana open it the year before which I am still raging about.
Margrit hen I wonder if I know you. Iā€™m the same age & those places were my locals too not forgetting Ikon tho.
My Mum worked in the Paisley Centre & it was her birthday the day Lesley Joseph came - she was lovely šŸ¤£
Am away back tae ma ain lain noo. šŸ„”šŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Juss a reminder hens tae wear comfy shoes oan the coach trip roon paisley cos youse will pay the price fae wearin goochi

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Margrit hen I wonder if I know you. Iā€™m the same age & those places were my locals too not forgetting Ikon tho.
My Mum worked in the Paisley Centre & it was her birthday the day Lesley Joseph came - she was lovely šŸ¤£
Itā€™s like a troll version of Guess Who. šŸ˜‚

What was the cocktail bar called on the high street, near Castleveeeeeetchi? It had a spiral stair case in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mornin ma lovelies, happy Sunday tae yeez aw.

Am jist aboot to go tae Tescos to get ma shopping. Am making soup the day so ah need to pick up some onions and 4 boxes of stock cubes, if you don't know ma recipe get tae know it!

Anyways, am shoowered, am dressed, wee spray of Britney Spears Fantasy and am away! Tae save yeez aw the hassle of coming up tae me, yeez can get it in a wee small business called Boots. It's dead cheap but smells so wealthy, projection is aboot 5 years. So aye. Pure stapul.

Disclaimer - I actually love that perfume, and it's sexy big sister in the name "Midnight Fantasy". If ye don't know, get tae know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I had a thought and if our maz is a fan of a doooooop perfume why doesnā€™t he join the buissness that is FM you know cos he is such a influencer he could say he built it from the grooond up!
just a wee thought. He could tell us all the projection time and everything

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Get back into your lane my lovely this is no this is your life šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iā€™ll throw ma hat in this bespoke ring n say I bloody loved Paisley in the mid-late 90s.
Shops were great I think Braehead being built killed it off.
Aff the tap of ma heid I remember frequenting Waxy Dargles (70s night every Friday šŸ•ŗ) Wunder Bar (it was a German bar anyway) Vodka Wodka, Ikon & when driving through Paisley a few years ago was gutted to see Carnegieā€™s is just an abandoned building now. I also remember when The Last Post opened.
Anyhooā€¦lets get this day done back oot of Memory Lane I swerve & so forth šŸ¤Ŗ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I had a thought and if our maz is a fan of a doooooop perfume why doesnā€™t he join the buissness that is FM you know cos he is such a influencer he could say he built it from the grooond up!
just a wee thought. He could tell us all the projection time and everything
Oh god! I could so see Mario as a #bossbabe

The annoying person that messages people they havenā€™t spoken to in years to discuss joining their ā€œbusinessā€ šŸ˜‚

He is so easily influenced Iā€™m surprised he hasnā€™t been sucked in by a Pyramid Scheme, sorry Multi Layered Marketing šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A could be wrang but is that no the living room thatā€™s to the left of the radiator cover?

Oh ma lovelies, we have been treatit to a speed cleaning video. What a weird shaped everything he has.

@chickenlittle007 Could you clarify RE: the door.
It concerns me that I know the layout of his slum. Thatā€™s the bedroom. Then straight ahead is the kitchen and bathroom. To the right of the kitchen is the living room šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.