Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am an Edinburger too! Although I bespokely moved to Glasgow in the 90‘s and that’s all I am saying on this dayn of dawn, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
so yeh sayin paisley is the erse hole o Scotland? Canny relate Maself bein a respectable member of the Edinburgh community. I’ll get back in ma ain lane
well ma luvly am actually in Musselburgh but originally am a leither so a Ken what your sayin. YLT
Aw here they come, right oot their ain lane with their kens and their salt and sauces.

Right back intae the bumming fort of the bypass yous go

(love yous 💗)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Av got a spare bedroom hens if youse want an overnight stay in magical Ptoon then have ur brekkie at Castelveechi, maybe I can make up a bumming fort on the couch anaw in true Marion style💎❤🥔

Or youse can spend your christmas money in the paisley centre then top it aff at braehead (the 26 bus up - yous aren’t allowed taxis we’re no fancy so download the mcgills bus app)

PS bring a blade way yeez😂🔪
Spare bedroom.. smell the wealth Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Im only a young 38 ma lovelie. But in my early pub and clubbing days, over 20 years ago, Paisley was brilliant - Fury Murray’s, Suburbia, Buddha, Cafe Borgia and some others.

And when I was really young, I met Lesley Joseph at the 2nd birthday of the Paisley Centre. I never saw Princess Diana open it the year before which I am still raging about.
Lesley Joseph. I bet meeting her made you gay she was a gay icon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Av got a spare bedroom hens if youse want an overnight stay in magical Ptoon then have ur brekkie at Castelveechi, maybe I can make up a bumming fort on the couch anaw in true Marion style💎❤🥔

Or youse can spend your christmas money in the paisley centre then top it aff at braehead (the 26 bus up - yous aren’t allowed taxis we’re no fancy so download the mcgills bus app)

PS bring a blade way yeez😂🔪
I have just choked and got my velvetised hot chocolate (smell the wealth) right down my brand new pale FatFace pjs (really take in that smell of wealth) to the point I may look like I've been eating at Mario's and contracted his form of IBS 😭.
My brain is so tired after this dayn of dawn it is skim reading and read the offer to be more than just building the fort! 🙊🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ma lovelies swerving oot ma lane and so forth , but a wanted tae tell youse all a bought a box af wax melts fae wan ae ma pals whose dain a wax melt business oan the side, and a opened it up the day efter a gutted ma hoose (cleaned round everything, not under or over) and 1 if the wax melts is the wan and only baccarat rouge, a wiz tempted tae rub it oan masel afore a went tae the pub as am still yet tae smell the wealth
4A80320F-4581-4F3D-AC36-A2970DA772BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine being so so happy about living in the only block on a bulldozed swamp. They already have a rat infestation for gods sake! I'd love a coach trip to Paisley can we stand outside the restaurant until they give our table away?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bulldozed swamp 🤣 🤣 @TooFarScone

Please can I book a place on the Paisley coach trip and pay in Klarna instalments? 😘 👌
I’ll bring joooos and crisssss and a nae cheeseboard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine being so so happy about living in the only block on a bulldozed swamp. They already have a rat infestation for gods sake! I'd love a coach trip to Paisley can we stand outside the restaurant until they give our table away?
Get him on that ‘coach trip’ on e4 where they pick him and dez up fae the landfill! Noo that wid be good car crash tv just watching him sat oan that coach and then huvin tae dae challenges.
or if he is doing gogglebox - they always say their names like ‘here’s Marian and Derek from paisley’ then and up and down shot of the only block of flats left on the waste land then a drone into their flat windae, Marian sat crabbit as duck crossed legs, tutting away, deek giggling away and stoned oot his box - tae be fair it would be great tv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The Paisley coach trip must also include an evening drop off at Marions so we can all have a shot of the Dyson hairdryer and get all dolled up with the out of date make up. Then back on the McGills bus to head out for some lethal drinks 🍹🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Marion would be funny on Gogglebox. He’d try and come across so intelligent and just sound like even more of a thick bleep.
He can’t youse filters either so we’d get all angles of Concorde nose and his cooncil haircut 😆

We’d be flying through these threads quicker than the IBS oota Marion’s arse 💩 if he was on Gogglebox.

Deek would be the eye candy 😍 #FREEDEREK #DEREKISADARLING

Down side is imagine the utter crap he would buy with the monthly pay from Gogglebox and how insufferable he would be thinking he’s made it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.