Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love a wee coach trip. Pack oor spam sandwiches and flask o tea. We can aw pay Mazda a wee visit and he can make us aw a hoat chocolate with his velvetiser.
No gonna lie when I first heard of a velvetiser I thought it was some kind a hair removal thing…….. smooth as a couple o dolphins in the bummin fort
Wonder if Brendan would join us
Screenshot_20220114-172725_Samsung Internet.jpg

Have to say I also thought the velvetier was a hair removal device 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Love a wee coach trip. Pack oor spam sandwiches and flask o tea. We can aw pay Mazda a wee visit and he can make us aw a hoat chocolate with his velvetiser.
No gonna lie when I first heard of a velvetiser I thought it was some kind a hair removal thing…….. smooth as a couple o dolphins in the bummin fort
We can have lunch in castlevichii and go for a walk in the wastelands

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I stay in paisley, literally 2 mins from Mario and it doesn’t represent communist Russia. It just depends on which part.
Just a wee joke hen, the hooses around it are fine but those block a 3 closes really are communist Russia and clearly an eyesore for the people that stay there 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
3809F30A-D253-4089-AED5-C1C5AF700425.png

Greatfully needed 😩 how can he get the basics so wrong! I know I ask this every time but I truly am baffled ma lovelies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
“Invest some more into our safe haven” aye coz the last investment of the panelling on the wall has went well with all the damp! Some investment that Maz. Well done.

P.S Hiya lovelies oan this bespoke new thread. Tons a luv 💋💋🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now that they’ve got written confirmation that the flat isn’t going to be bulldozed to the ground, you can be sure that Marion will take that as a green light to spunk all their money at B&M (even more than usual!) I cannot believe he’s suggested ripping out that living room carpet in favour of…. lino 😆 😯 Does he understand that carpets are designed to last for a good few years!?
He’d be stupid to do anything now until he knows what they are refurbishing inside. Imagine they want to rip up floor boards or remove plaster etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screaming at this, margrit ma lovelie isn't johno a bleep, also are you 74. 😂
Im only a young 38 ma lovelie. But in my early pub and clubbing days, over 20 years ago, Paisley was brilliant - Fury Murray’s, Suburbia, Buddha, Cafe Borgia and some others.

And when I was really young, I met Lesley Joseph at the 2nd birthday of the Paisley Centre. I never saw Princess Diana open it the year before which I am still raging about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can we do a tattle coach tour of Paisley, Nae debates I need to know what it’s really like
My son is at Faslane but has a property down here. A few months ago he was coming home and came to us for food 🙄 (he lives alone). He was late because he’d gone via Paisley to drop off a workmate and I must admit I was a tad jealous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Av got a spare bedroom hens if youse want an overnight stay in magical Ptoon then have ur brekkie at Castelveechi, maybe I can make up a bumming fort on the couch anaw in true Marion style💎❤🥔

Or youse can spend your christmas money in the paisley centre then top it aff at braehead (the 26 bus up - yous aren’t allowed taxis we’re no fancy so download the mcgills bus app)

PS bring a blade way yeez😂🔪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I used to love Paisley. I went tae that famous centre of learning... Canny Reid don't care. I remember when the last post was a post office lol tons o Paisley pattern love ma lovelies mwah mwah mwah 💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Av got a spare bedroom hens if youse want an overnight stay in magical Ptoon then have ur brekkie at Castelveechi, maybe I can make up a bumming fort on the couch anaw in true Marion style💎❤🥔

Or youse can spend your christmas money in the paisley centre then top it aff at braehead (the 26 bus up - yous aren’t allowed taxis we’re no fancy so download the mcgills bus app)

PS bring a blade way yeez😂🔪
Aye we could all top and tail in your hoose hen mibee a wee home bargains haul after castlevichi breakfast..so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Last time Ah went tae Paisley for a meeting the parking ticket machine ate the last of Ma change. I wis running late so ah hud tae write a note for the attendant oan an envelope in the only lipstick ah hud, Ruby Woo. Looked like ah’d wrote him a note in ma ain blood. Folk in ma meeting said that will probably be the nicest note he’s hud aroon here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Actually lying here clutching ma beak….. it wouldn’t matter what oor Maz said or did we would still all rip the erse out of it and it would still be the funniest thing oan tattle

the things we huv him dain 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I work in the big hoose, there’s a fair few folk ‘residing’ frae Paisley so I just judge the roughness on that!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I work in the big hoose, there’s a fair few folk ‘residing’ frae Paisley so I just judge the roughness on that!
so yeh sayin paisley is the erse hole o Scotland? Canny relate Maself bein a respectable member of the Edinburgh community. I’ll get back in ma ain lane

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.