Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will he definitely stay in his flat? If his property is being upgraded inside and out, is it not possible that he will be moved out and the flat done up then someone else moved in so he doesn’t move twice? Unless he has definitely been told he will not be moved?

Either way we all know he will moan like crazy at being woken by the builders every morning for months as the building work goes on around him. When he is suddenly overlooked by new properties and his light is reduced. When they build new properties opposite and he becomes envious of what other people have. I definitely think this year is going to be ’a journey’, my lovelies.
I think the surveyor will come round, see nothing's broken or worn out, and they won't get anything done to the flat. Council aren't going to replace the kitchen for no reason. What might well happen is the poor sods like them left in the flats will from now on get just bad news new tenants dumped there.

Reactions: 20
I know we’re only half a Dayn into this new thread but I’ll forget if I don’t post it now

Thread suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #57 His perfume may be projected but his new cooncil hoose got rejected

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Stepping oot my bespoke lane to ask is paisley a dump? Or is it just where oor Marion lives is rough?
I stay in Paisley myself and some parts are okay and some parts aren’t, like everywhere else of course. Imagine his flat close like something out of communist Russia in the middle of the Gaza strip, that gives you a fair idea of the shitehole buildings he stays in💎 if ye don’t know get tae know hen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I stay in Paisley myself and some parts are okay and some parts aren’t, like everywhere else of course. Imagine his flat close like something out of communist Russia in the middle of the Gaza strip, that gives you a fair idea of the shitehole buildings he stays in💎 if ye don’t know get tae know hen
Communist Russia 😭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s gonna hate it, he’s gonna want to move. It will no be a safe haven when the bespoke junkies are sitting up against his front door.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The cooooouncill will put all the undesirables up his close, so aye hen I'd no be fuckin celebrating anything mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine being happy that your shite hole block isn’t getting demolished 😩 and then to go and and say they’ll “invest” some more into it.

It’s not a bleeping investment! You don’t own it!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It's a dump hen.

Happy Friday ma lovelies, hope yeez are aw motivated by yer fruit corner and three grapes and ready to make the most of this new dayn of dawn.

Av been up since 5 o'clock and a huv GUTTED the hoose before work. Wan mer day of work then it's the weekend so I can go a wander roon Home Bargains and be hame and cozy fur 2 o'clock. Al maybe see sum of youse oot and aboot! If you see me and am swarmed like a fly roon shite, it's jist folk wantin tae know wit scent am wearing so don't be feart fur ma safety! Am used tae it! A get approached aw the time, even tho this site isnae ma joab! Ma joab's ma joab!

Anyway! Am away to clean ma touch points. Tonsa love tae yeez aw!
I stay in paisley, literally 2 mins from Mario and it doesn’t represent communist Russia. It just depends on which part.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now that they’ve got written confirmation that the flat isn’t going to be bulldozed to the ground, you can be sure that Marion will take that as a green light to spunk all their money at B&M (even more than usual!) I cannot believe he’s suggested ripping out that living room carpet in favour of…. lino 😆 😯 Does he understand that carpets are designed to last for a good few years!?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can we do a tattle coach tour of Paisley, Nae debates I need to know what it’s really like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can we do a tattle coach tour of Paisley, Nae debates I need to know what it’s really like
Of course ma lovelie. Am from a wee town next to Paisley so spent a lot of my years in Paisley, it was at its prime at one point but duck all in it these days.

Reactions: 21
Love a wee coach trip. Pack oor spam sandwiches and flask o tea. We can aw pay Mazda a wee visit and he can make us aw a hoat chocolate with his velvetiser.
No gonna lie when I first heard of a velvetiser I thought it was some kind a hair removal thing…….. smooth as a couple o dolphins in the bummin fort

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.