Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies what's this on his ironing board console table? I need to get to know.
How did you miss the dots of death journey on this? I believe it’s a boujee light from b&q, there was a similar one I think in nixt but the price was too bespoke for him, so he sourced a cheaper one which had terrible reviews but Mario is not one to care what others think he’s in his aine lane lovely 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lovelies I am wearing dior homme today. I will keep you all updated about the projection on it. I am off to help a very small business today called IKEA. I will no doubt be stopped by some lovelies asking about my scent
I huv just finished spending some of ma hard earned money on their bespoke meatballs maself, ma lovelie and am off a wander roond. Wonder if I’ll be able tae smell yer wealth in the boujee fake apartments, which happen tae be bigger than the bumming fort so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I huv just finished spending some of ma hard earned money on their bespoke meatballs maself, ma lovelie and am off a wander roond. Wonder if I’ll be able tae smell yer wealth in the boujee fake apartments, which happen tae be bigger than the bumming fort so aye.
The queue was massive so my smell probably projected around the whole of the restaurant. If you could smell something wealthy it was probably me

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s that his awful lamp he bought. Think it was from B&Q? It’s absolutely vile! I can’t find the exact one but it’s like this only with a square base.
It's horrible. But note he never gushed over it much, so that to me says he hates it really as well 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Buys a £100 velvetiser made for hot chocolate but remember hens he doesny like chocolate or sweet hings so aye… day aff cos IBS projection will be through the flairboards the morra, maybe that’s why the carpets so bogging. Anyway spine bright ma luvlies💎🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wis the point of the lamp no tae sit oan the other console table because there wisnae as much light oan that side? Am sure the actual window it’s noo sitting next tae provides plenty of light.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How did you miss the dots of death journey on this? I believe it’s a boujee light from b&q, there was a similar one I think in nixt but the price was too bespoke for him, so he sourced a cheaper one which had terrible reviews but Mario is not one to care what others think he’s in his aine lane lovely 💎
And I believe he described it as 'architectural' instead of industrial because he is pyoor boujee/an imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does he expect us to believe he's been offered any deals? Sorry Maz but Hinch handed you the biggest opportunity of your life and you fucked it up. Havent you heard of the expression "make hay while the sun shines"? You and Deek could be living in a HOUSE with your dream of a back and front door, a garden. Potentially more but that ship had sailed. Such a waste
Hinch might have a big house but oor Maz has a box of thank you notes and memories from all the small businesses he saved to look over in years to come .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the next thread title should have a tong braxston mention ma lovelies so here’s my go at one 💎❤

Cleaning with Mario #57 Tong Braxston - Just be a man(child) aboot it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wis the point of the lamp no tae sit oan the other console table because there wisnae as much light oan that side? Am sure the actual window it’s noo sitting next tae provides plenty of light.
And I believe he described it as 'architectural' instead of industrial because he is pyoor boujee/an imbecile.
I seem to recall it was battery operated and bought specifically for the dark Christmas corner which has nae spare sockets?
Let me know if I should dae an emergency stop in my lane and get the hazards on!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I seem to recall it was battery operated and bought specifically for the dark Christmas corner which has nae spare sockets?
Let me know if I should dae an emergency stop in my lane and get the hazards on!
Well prepare to carry out an emergency stop when I hit the dashboard with my clipboard ma lovelie cos I believe it was a mains electric one, as was mentioned at the time where he could plug it in. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aye ma lovelie, that’s what I remember anaw. Except there’s an auld photie which showed a lamp wae a cable leading behind the mirror. We’re clearly driving along the same lane here, ahll gie ye a wee toot!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well am over ma bespoke bout of Covid and am celebrating tonight. Couldnae hav done it without you Tatty witches. This threed has kept me sane these last few days in isolation.

Higher Love is gooin oan and am gonna dance like naebody is watching… complete with sweaty pits and walking finger dance move.

Tons a love x

FF034368-97F8-405E-A408-817D36AC2EB9.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well am over ma bespoke bout of Covid and am celebrating tonight. Couldnae hav done it without you Tatty witches. This threed has kept me sane these last few days in isolation.

Higher Love is gooin oan and am gonna dance like naebody is watching… complete with sweaty pits and walking finger dance move.

Tons a love x

View attachment 991435
Are tou going to have a 👉🍹 to celebrate 🤣
I'm like you but my isolation ends tomorrow night this thread has given me so many laughs at such a tit time
Tonssa love 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ Ive strayed oot a ma laine and popped over here again to smell the wealth. I’m in bespoke hysterics at Tong Braxston.
bumming fort actually had me weeping

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.