Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O
Ah actually ken someone (a pure bleep oh a human being) who’d get up at 5am, washing machine and tumble drier oan, hoover gawn and the radio oan tae dae hoosework and then in the shower singing loudly. Her neighbours got her an asbo 🤣
Mario did this!!! Used to boast about getting tore in at 5am back in his Debenhams days. I had a lot to say about this back in the early threads 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's bad when your old dad has a better haircut than you. Those forehead lines, oof, that's you without the filter, Mario. His dad looks sweet though. Slide into my DMS daddy McKnight. 😍😘💎
Every wan has better haircut than oor mierdre even tele savalas ( think he may be deed now tho) but you get ma drift hens

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's bad when your old dad has a better haircut than you. Those forehead lines, oof, that's you without the filter, Mario. His dad looks sweet though. Slide into my DMS daddy McKnight. 😍😘💎
In the words of Mario (commenting on folks who put their Christmas trees up in actual December)

are ye fuckin..........are ye awrite?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tbf Daddy McKnight looks like a glesga hard man. Prob kick aw oor erses for the rippin o his offspring

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Been on a teef journae of my own this week, no one let me take the piss out of Marion’s tic tac teef anymore please

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think papa McKnight looks nice! He’s got really kind eyes- unlike Marion. 🤢
Yer right hen, just wouldn’t mess with him

Been on a teef journae of my own this week, no one let me take the piss out of Marion’s tic tac teef anymore please
got Yourself some bespoke nashers doll? Did you graft for them or did the local boujee dentist gift you them??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yer right hen, just wouldn’t mess with him

got Yourself some bespoke nashers doll? Did you graft for them or did the local boujee dentist gift you them??
I need tae take more pics of cleaning my bog tae get them done for free, although given the current state of how Marion’s are holding up I think I’ll keep mae own teef for now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Marion looks like some kind of human-bird hybrid in that pic. Anyone remember that episode of Tales From the Crypt where Robert Lindsay has an owl beak burst through his face and you can hear all his bones shattering?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Beaky Clutchers - Ayrshire rivals of the Peaky Blinders.

View attachment 997532
The Beaky Clutchers seem tae be quite a sophisticated mob, they’ve infiltrated Strathclyde polis wae their best mobster, Tammy Shelby. She’s managed tae go undetected posing as a simpleton cleaner called Marion. So far naebody hus suspected, even managed tae steal their Christmas decorations withoot them noticing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.