Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck right off was that his kitchen.. she’s crammed more shite in that corner than candy cane lane.. surprised his bespoke council surfaces are still standing under it all!
When the other blocks are demolished the tat cave will sink like the Titanic into the marshland.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh christ I didn’t know about the poor wee cat trying to commit. Cat actually despises him.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Was on call all weekend, cannot believe I missed the unboxing of the 'velveteer'! That's made my Monday blue, but youse lot's commentary has more than made up for it!

Now I know it's yesterday's news, other than for its effects on his IBS today, but I think about it at least once a week when he makes the only meal he seems to ever make...have I been lied to my entire life? I grew up (in Scotland) with butchers in the family so different meats most nights, but the stovies we were fed before I became veggie were made with corned beef, I'm sure, and that's how my mum still makes them. Wettish but not soaking in a bowl of fluid like that. Was I never truly fed stovies? Is his bad but more authentic?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh christ I didn’t know about the poor wee cat trying to commit. Cat actually despises him.
I have an outdoor cat but he’s never once tried to jump out a window, and everybody else’s cat that I know of has also never done something like that. It’s very odd behaviour for a cat to say the least. Cats love exploring, poor wee things probably so under stimulated in that hell hole 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Rayn literally despises him and it’s easy to see why. My all time favourite Marionism is when he’d post a picture / story of Rayn and then caption it / say “she scratched me right after this lol” and when his hands are visibly scratched to duck 😅🤪 🐈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Was on call all weekend, cannot believe I missed the unboxing of the 'velveteer'! That's made my Monday blue, but youse lot's commentary has more than made up for it!

Now I know it's yesterday's news, other than for its effects on his IBS today, but I think about it at least once a week when he makes the only meal he seems to ever make...have I been lied to my entire life? I grew up (in Scotland) with butchers in the family so different meats most nights, but the stovies we were fed before I became veggie were made with corned beef, I'm sure, and that's how my mum still makes them. Wettish but not soaking in a bowl of fluid like that. Was I never truly fed stovies? Is his bad but more authentic?
Your version is definitely my experience too, either made with stewing steak or corned beef. I am not sure what his abomination is but I don’t think I would call it authentic 🤷‍♀️

Stovies should look more like this imo
D1C7D7B9-7861-473F-AC38-A5F29A730822.jpeg
(although, to be fair, this doesn’t look overly appealing either 😂)

The drinks trolley, that didn't last long. His coffee tables, the spare tyre one, and now the weird coffin one. Free though, sigh. The teeny tiny dressing table mirror. 😂
I also just remembered a laser toy that he bought for Rayn. It was like a tower thing that shone a laser light around for her to chase. Where did that go?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

aye darlin, my totally bespoke experience was corned beef anaw so yur no alone in discovering the true Stovie experience, we’ll muddle through this jurney together ma luvlie

Ma iPhone autocorrect is now fluent in Scottish Mario including the grammar. Although I am born and bred a braw Scottish wummin, I tend to just type in regular English. Ma pals are aw startin to wonder why I’m now fluent chookter (teuchter)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Here hen💎
Ooh i forgot about the fact there would be a wiki!! saving this for a bit of me time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Found this old photo of his hot chocolate station from 2020 😱😱 How much tat can you have on your kitchen counter! Proof though that he did buy the Swan milk frother thing 😆😆😆
That’s chaos
Just a pile of shite - bet there’s a weeks benefits worth of money just there 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Back in yer ain lanes hens wae yer corned beef stovies, mazda's slop version is indeed a variation of "authentic" all be it a bit rotten looking, where I am in the west its square sausage, sliced potato and onion, sometimes even a wee cheeky link sausage in there too, for years there has been many a debate about what goes in it, but it differs from where you go in the country and different passed down recipes, also when I make it I cook the sausage a bit first so it doesn't look anaemic, I don't blind boil it to death like mazda's version 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I have just gave that filter he uses a go and I looked amazing!!! But yet when he uses it he still looks like tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who is Marion trying to convince about the positive outlook? I’m no a betting man but I can see the tide turning before the end of the month!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who is Marion trying to convince about the positive outlook? I’m no a betting man but I can see the tide turning before the end of the month!
I’ll take yer bet a raise yeh doll. He’s oan the edge, there’s gonna be plenty mair, you do you and all the positive patter o the day and then there will be mair pointless spending with a few extravagant splurges to try make himself feel a bit better but it winny work and then he will crack and it will aw be big Maw Hinches fault

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's bloody cold today, so here's Mario dancing to warm us all up. Heat comes from sexy feelings, or embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Christ don’t give him ideas…. Afore we know it he’ll be cuttin aboot paisley with a cowboy hat and starting his stories with ‘Howdy ma lovlies’
Can you imagine, the music starting, Mario squinting at the camera, shaky hands undoing his hoosecoat belt...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think we will all be taken on a livingroom laminate journey in the next month or so. I can feel it in my waters

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.