Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swervin oot ma laine, foot down but anyone else find it weird when people wish friends or family members happy birthday on social media when the said recipient of the wishes doesn’t have an online profile? On a story aswell? Bet his inbox is bursting though all those hunners o messages from his freaky followers saying happy birthday papa, do me a favour!
Irritates the hell out of me which is another reason l stay off Facebook 🙄

That spag bol looks more like soup. It's all sauce and no mince 👎🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 997897
Has seen this for months and so had to share it... why it has it taken you months to share it? Why did you not share it straight away? Also, please learn about when it’s appropriate to use an exclamation mark because I can assure you it’s not appropriate to use it on a post like this you bleeping moron.
8 months that boys been missing, from North Ayrshire where Marion hails from. Yet it’s took him aw this time tae raise awareness tae his 146,000 followers, some oh them will be fae that area. Ah actually cannae get ower that level of ignorance and selfishness.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Irritates the hell out of me which is another reason l stay off Facebook 🙄

That spag bol looks more like soup. It's all sauce and no mince 👎🥴
bit like his brain s hen . Aye and so forth nae debates.

saw that”spag” bol and came straight here for the comments 😂

it honestly looks like a load of chunky sick that you’ve throw up after one too many aperol spritz!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why is there a green pepper in his spag Bol?! Also, why did he use the smile emoji with a tear when talking about the boy who’s missing and his mums posts that are full of sadness. What’s there to smile about?? Questions I’d like to walk 10 minutes down the road to ask him, haha.

Reactions: 22
Huge lumps of veg, mince/dog food, with a few tins of soup and ten oxos. Cook while you're at work (30 mins) Cook pasta, put all of it in the bleeping bin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I mean, the spag Bol looks bad, but it still looks way more edible than the stovies, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bit like his brain s hen . Aye and so forth nae debates.

saw that”spag” bol and came straight here for the comments 😂

it honestly looks like a load of chunky sick that you’ve throw up after one too many aperol spritz!
I bet he can still smell the scent he is wearing over the projection of the spag bol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why doesn't he learn to cook, watch a few videos, do a cook your dinner with mario thing. It isn't difficult, read a few recipes, practice. There's no excuse for eating like a caveman at his age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hello ma lovelies. I have about 2+ weeks and a couple of threads to catch up on. I have been MIA because I have been working but also I got sucked in watching the downfall of some vile insta peeps (Elle Darby, Kate Hayes and The Markland Home).

Mazda is a spendaholic loon, but he doesn’t have an ounce of homophobia or racism in him, and I have missed just keeping it light and seeing what house shite he has bought.

Here endeth my Ted talk 😉 I am off delving back to see what Marion and wee Deek have been up to. Mwah mwah 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.