Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder 🤔 now big Nic has scraped covid restrictions will we see Mazda going on big nights out out with his pals? Will we be treatit to the inside of clubs, dancing, day out on the piss. Answers on a postcard to no one cause we all know the answer is will he duck 🤣🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Swervin oot ma laine, foot down but anyone else find it weird when people wish friends or family members happy birthday on social media when the said recipient of the wishes doesn’t have an online profile? On a story aswell? Bet his inbox is bursting though all those hunners o messages from his freaky followers saying happy birthday papa, do me a favour!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder 🤔 now big Nic has scraped covid restrictions will we see Mazda going on big nights out out with his pals? Will we be treatit to the inside of clubs, dancing, day out on the piss. Answers on a postcard to no one cause we all know the answer is will he duck 🤣🖕
We’ve no had a 90s dance tune with him proclaiming that he cannae wait to go oot dancing with the lassies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Only just sharing Jamie Cannon’s disappearance after 8 months? The police presence when he initially went missing was huge and you literally cannot walk a few feet without a poster on a lampost or in a window. People going out searching every weekend & appeals locally all over social media. Late to the ‘party’ as usual 🙄 I hope he is genuine with his concern.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Anybody eyeing up Mazda’s da needs tae get their kerry katona eyes checked. Youse can fancy Deekster but no the da, please no the da

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can see mario in a wig, would give me Limmy vibes as Jacqueline McCafferty…just minus the gear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FCAC3492-5D7F-482F-BDEA-677E06DAB154.jpeg

Has seen this for months and so had to share it... why it has it taken you months to share it? Why did you not share it straight away? Also, please learn about when it’s appropriate to use an exclamation mark because I can assure you it’s not appropriate to use it on a post like this you bleeping moron.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The 'spag bol' I am speechless. I have no idea how he can make everything look like its come out his arse and dripped through the flairs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Lovelies, is it normal to cook spag bol in the oven? Am I the one doing it wrong?! 😅 ❤🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Spat Bol looks like debris from the bumming fort. I literally LOL to myself every time I think of bumming fort 😂😂😂

edited spag instead of spat but spat made me laugh even more so I left it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.