Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting bored of the positive bullshit the noo. Luckily for us he won’t be able to keep it up for long 😂

I still can’t “faddum” how he is pleased that dump isn’t being bulldozed. That was literally their only way out of that tit hole. No light at the end of the tunnel the noo. He’ll be coming oot of that his box, after another 38 mediocre years of nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think we will all be taken on a livingroom laminate journey in the next month or so. I can feel it in my waters
100% purrcent hen, or maybe we’ll get taken on a linooooleeum journee. The “av gutted everything this morning we’ve got so much tit for 2 people, Rayn’s disturbed, the couches are in storage” stories are pending.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The big question I have is if we are all going on a livingroom laminate journey will the boards be running the same as the hall or the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
100% purrcent hen, or maybe we’ll get taken on a linooooleeum journee. The “av gutted everything this morning we’ve got so much tit for 2 people, Rayn’s disturbed, the couches are in storage” stories are pending.
I wonder if oor Danyell will come tae the rescue again and store his sofas for him, and then provide him with a brand new #gifted suite for nae reason whatsoever?

Cannae wait for the new flooring jurnee!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If ah wis the spoon burners doonstairs ah’d be getting ma complaints logged in the housing office the noo. Life’s bleak enough in Beruit withoot hearing Marion’s every movement and sound in that flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If ah wis the spoon burners doonstairs ah’d be getting ma complaints logged in the housing office the noo. Life’s bleak enough in Beruit withoot hearing Marion’s every movement and sound in that flat.
The shuffling of the slippers and the swishing of his manky hoose coat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
what an image that conjures 🤣🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor fuckers prolly trying getting their kip at 6 in the morning after a three day bender and aw they hear is Marion’s hoover on, washing machine gawn, and him running back in forth tae the pan cos his stomachs fell oot his arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The shuffling of the slippers and the swishing of his manky hoose coat 😂😂
what an image that conjures 🤣🤣👏
Poor fuckers prolly trying getting their kip at 6 in the morning after a three day bender and aw they hear is Marion’s hoover on, washing machine gawn, and him running back in forth tae the pan cos his stomachs fell oot his arse.
Ah actually ken someone (a pure bleep oh a human being) who’d get up at 5am, washing machine and tumble drier oan, hoover gawn and the radio oan tae dae hoosework and then in the shower singing loudly. Her neighbours got her an asbo 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
In all seriousness though some cooncils (I’ll say some cos I’m no gettin in other cooncils lanes, Am just tellin what a know about ma cooncil, ma cooncil their rules) you need permission to put doon flairin, it’s cos of the noise it makes to the doonstairs neighbours. And if it’s granted then it all needs to huv decent underlay and all that.

He's got his dad's nose 👃
View attachment 997254
do you think auld Dad is a beak clutcher Tay?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In all seriousness though some cooncils (I’ll say some cos I’m no gettin in other cooncils lanes, Am just tellin what a know about ma cooncil, ma cooncil their rules) you need permission to put doon flairin, it’s cos of the noise it makes to the doonstairs neighbours. And if it’s granted then it all needs to huv decent underlay and all that.

do you think auld Dad is a beak clutcher Tay?
Aye it's the same here in ma cooncil area ma lovelie, i had a work friend who had to lift her lovely new fleerin and lay a crapet as her downstair neighbours complained about the noise and she is just a single lassie so no makin a big noise.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
0F4CF9D5-A650-4BDC-B5E0-68311858A9FA.jpeg

I like tae keep ma family private and oaf this app. So aye. Ma family, ma rules!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's bad when your old dad has a better haircut than you. Those forehead lines, oof, that's you without the filter, Mario. His dad looks sweet though. Slide into my DMS daddy McKnight. 😍😘💎

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.