Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please Marion the Provy woman calling in to collect this week's payment does not count as friends popping round to catch up.
This thread is always absolutely hilarious but honestly this done a number on me 😂😭 I’m still laughing today! It’s so funny because it’s SO TRUE.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Here hen💎
I am clutching ma beak, I’m so glad I sat doon, got some class and re-read the Wiki 😂.

Tonsalove to those involved in the creation of this masterpiece, mwah 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel so sad for wee Rayn. Nae toys and she doesn’t seem to get the full run of the house. I’ve got indoor cats and they have every bloody cat toy going. And I still play with them for at least an hour each night when I get in from work.
The sooner Marion starts chanting on that small business, Pets at Home, in the scent Dreamies, the better. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone tell me what is clinging to his teeth in the before picture? The remnants of a pendulum breakfast? Bet his breath smelt pure wealthy 🤢
One of my biggest questions is how the f did he manage to blag a smile 'makeover'? Are the dentists in the Paisley area that dead that they are willing to gift free knashers to Mazda just for something to do? I can see the work was required but I just hate how 'instagramers' get free treatments, expensive treatments too that are probably unattainable to the majority of their following due to the cost or something their audience are just not interested in. Mario a cleaning account showing off his new teef, oh sorry I forgot he was a PUBLIC FIGURE - ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE. Did I make up the public figure part? I know all areas of my life was definitely up there at one point. So aye am coming across crabbit, I'm hungry, off to speed down my laine to castle vichi before the celtic game. Hope youse have al hud a super day xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel so sad for wee Rayn. Nae toys and she doesn’t seem to get the full run of the house. I’ve got indoor cats and they have every bloody cat toy going. And I still play with them for at least an hour each night when I get in from work.
The sooner Marion starts chanting on that small business, Pets at Home, in the scent Dreamies, the better. 🥺
Same. I also have an indoor cat. The flat is basically hers and I merely live with her. She has every toy going, and i leash trained her from a kitten. Poor rayn. Come live with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Loving this ‘Remember what Mario bought and then never used’ chat. Keep ‘em coming!

Alos, Toilet Guru!!! Own up! It wiz wan av youse!

Edit - spotted the typo and came here to edit but thought I’d leave it for that authentic Mario style.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The drinks trolley, that didn't last long. His coffee tables, the spare tyre one, and now the weird coffin one. Free though, sigh. The teeny tiny dressing table mirror. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
News flash. He likes the scent vanilla!!

Also remember the weird hexagon nest of tables in the middle of the livingroom and a special shout out to the tiny Hollywood vanity mirror he bought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The tiny vanity mirror and the mop leg, neither will ever stop being funny 🤣

• Haha
One of my biggest questions is how the f did he manage to blag a smile 'makeover'? Are the dentists in the Paisley area that dead that they are willing to gift free knashers to Mazda just for something to do? I can see the work was required but I just hate how 'instagramers' get free treatments, expensive treatments too that are probably unattainable to the majority of their following due to the cost or something their audience are just not interested in. Mario a cleaning account showing off his new teef, oh sorry I forgot he was a PUBLIC FIGURE - ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE. Did I make up the public figure part? I know all areas of my life was definitely up there at one point. So aye am coming across crabbit, I'm hungry, off to speed down my laine to castle vichi before the celtic game. Hope youse have al hud a super day xx
to me it’s the sort of luxury if you can afford it you’d be getting it done anyway, not because Marion is plugging it. The main audience of his are Poundland shoppers just like himself who never save for anything half decent just spunk money on expensive stuff constantly like hot chocolate makers, AirPods, fryers all £100 a pop! All adds up over the month.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The mirrored chrome finish phone, that didn't work, an ornament??? The knot thing, was that a cushion? Ooh the tray with legs that you put on the sofa arm so it could fall off and break the remote controls.

• Haha
One thing will never change with you Mario. You'll always be a greedy, begging manchild 😡
Screenshot_20220117-193058_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I mind when he bowat Rayn they see through bowls from Amazon but only told his lovelies after he received them so that they wouldnae sell oot, well I bowat some tae, totally influenced and afore I saw the rattle light. He used them wance, smashed them and couldnae get them again. Well my cats are still gawn strong 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.