Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I hate Hinch, I love that her dramatic reveals are of houses and tit. Mario’s dramatic reveal is of a £100 milk warmer he’s got on Klarna 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
He looks like bleeping Albert Steptoe in that hoosecoat. And where the duck is he buying that square sausage?! It’s as pale as his ain anemic complexion 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
FFS Hotel Hot Chocalat need to sign him as a brand rep.

The headline theday: Hot Chocolate Warmer Makes Hot Chocolate Warm!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I always laugh when people @ companies and say thank you. It wasn’t a gift ad or collab you paid for it yourself so why try make it look otherwise?

Edit to add very disappointed he didn’t describe them as a WEALTHY BRAND!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why has he got chopped up dirty old sponge in the pot? I'm glad he "refrained" himself from buying too much tat in Primark. I "restrained" myself from buying the gimmick that is The Velvetiser. I figure cheaper knock offs will appear soon. Until then it's a mug, a spoon and a tub of good old Cadbury hot choc.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s the Ugly Duck now but it was The College Bar before that I think, then derelict before it became Zambretto then The Ugly Duck.
That’s the one 🤣🤣 I forgot it was The College Bar too. Varsova was when it was at its best but that spiral staircase was an accident waiting to happen 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s the one 🤣🤣 I forgot it was The College Bar too. Varsova was when it was at its best but that spiral staircase was an accident waiting to happen 🤣🤣
Varsova! That’s the one! What was the bar round next to the wee independent record shop called? I think it was pink outside at one point.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I take it he’s never tried Hotel Chocolat before by him saying he went to the shop and brought some yesterday? I think he’s implying he’s never had it before by the explanation. Why spend all that money on something when you’ve never even tried their chocolate before? And must be on klarna or he would have brought it from the shop yesterday 🤦‍♀️ He’s a bleeping idiot.

ETA - he’s talking tit About the drinks being hot aswell from the velvetiser. It’s makes warm hot chocolate not hot hot chocolate if that makes sense. They say it’s so as not to burn the chocolate.

Reactions: 23
So I take it he’s never tried Hotel Chocolat before by him saying he went to the shop and brought some yesterday? I think he’s implying he’s never had it before by the explanation. Why spend all that money on something when you’ve never even tried their chocolate before? And must be on klarna or he would have brought it from the shop yesterday 🤦‍♀️ He’s a bleeping idiot.

ETA - he’s talking tit About the drinks being hot aswell from the velvetiser. It’s makes warm hot chocolate not hot hot chocolate if that makes sense. They say it’s so as not to burn the chocolate.
It’s literally luke warm, you can drink it straight away. Gutted that he’s got the same one as me including the cups…..I had them way before Marion just incase people think I’m jumping on the same bespoke journee as him 🥔 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So it's 'hot' chocolat.
He 'brought' 2 before.
and I bet he's spinning that there's a code off.
Moron.

1642351034878.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.