Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ETA - he’s talking tit About the drinks being hot aswell from the velvetiser. It’s makes warm hot chocolate not hot hot chocolate if that makes sense. They say it’s so as not to burn the chocolate.
Aye hen. My husband bought me a Velvetiser for Christmas a few years ago. He can afford it because he has a well paid job unlike minimum wage Maz (smell our wealth). It's definitely not hot and I tend to drink it in 0.5 seconds otherwise it's too cold for my taste.

He is an absolute shite talker!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahhaha I need to give this chap more attention, he's bleeping hillarious!!!
Lots of questions about my blinds (get fucked off ya daft bint), generic white, literally could be from anywhere,.I love car crash home influenzers and KP is taking up so much time lately. I need some fresh meat (offal) in Mazs case 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anyone notice his filthy mirror in the living room before, when he was showing us his new slippers? It was manky!

Also, why is he even considering getting lino in the living room, it will be cold. That said it will make for better cleaning if there are any spillages from the bumming fort 🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Live footage of the bumming fort.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
There is no way he had a Swan milk warmer and never showed it oan his page. The bleep shows us when he buys a new kitchen wipe, there’s no way he’d let such a huge purchase go unnoticed
Right especially when everyone was showing theirs off on this app!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.