Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s literally luke warm, you can drink it straight away. Gutted that he’s got the same one as me including the cups…..I had them way before Marion just incase people think I’m jumping on the same bespoke journee as him 🥔 💎
I’ve thought about buying one but I like my hot chocolate hot hot hot. If I order from a coffee shop I always make them make it extra hot so this bespoke, wealthy, chocolate making machine wouldn’t work for me and my tastes ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve thought about buying one but I like my hot chocolate hot hot hot. If I order from a coffee shop I always make them make it extra hot so this bespoke, wealthy, chocolate making machine wouldn’t work for me and my tastes ?
I understand what you mean, I also use it to make milky coffee for some reason the coffee is a lot hotter than the hot chocolates

Reactions: 14
No it doesn’t make it hot. You can make the drink warmer by putting hot water in your cups to warm them up but it doesn’t make it hot. I would save your money if you like your drinks extra hot. Good job it isn’t an ad cuz he’s mis selling really.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lidl have got a milk frother warmer, £19.99 😉
When splits up with Derek he'll have all this stuff crammed into a shopping trolley, shouting at passers by about his safe place.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This bleep probably thought “Hotel Chocolate” was a Premier Inn made from Dairy Milk last week.

Now he’s bleeping going on like he’s Willy Wonka.

Get in the bin ya bleeping toad

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Its not hot at all but i usually just turn it on twice to warm it a wee bit more and heat up my glass before using it. Its still lush tho

Reactions: 12
No it doesn’t make it hot. You can make the drink warmer by putting hot water in your cups to warm them up but it doesn’t make it hot. I would save your money if you like your drinks extra hot. Good job it isn’t an ad cuz he’s mis selling really.
Thanks for all the review, will stick to my boiling water and powdered Options. I love saving money and that’s £100 I have now not spent thanks to you lovelies…….unlike Mazda who has spent £100+ at hotel chocolate and £60 with Ava May on diffusers and £20 in Primark on tat.

Over £200 on totally unnecessary stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Doesnae like Costa then proceeds to show us the salted caramel hot choc sachets he purchased..... with a tin of Costa chocolate behind it 🙄🙄🙄 what a tit
I saw that as well. Why slate Costa when all he had to say was he doesn't like getting drinks from coffee shops in general 🙄 Personally I've never had a problem with any coffee shops drinks.

It just seems a lot of money to spend on a small machine, especially when it won't get used much. I'll stick to my Galaxy hot chocolate, because it's lovely and creamy.

Oh and l loved it when he said 'lt's up to you how you spend your money'...Was that telling us?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I use a bespoke machine called a "kettle" Am I doing it aww wrang??
[/QUOTE]
I have my very own bespoke microwave ma lovely. Milk as hot as you can tolerate. No doubt were committing hot chocolat suicide with our trashy ways!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just caught glimpse of the “VELVETEER” and came straight here haha you lot never disappoint.. some may even say youse understood the assignment 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is yer kettle in the middle of the countertop hen? If it’s nae used as an ornament you’re so far oot ya laine
Aww no. It's pushed back against the wall. *Clutches ma beak laughing* what am I like honestly! Howlin at masel!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is no way he had a Swan milk warmer and never showed it oan his page. The bleep shows us when he buys a new kitchen wipe, there’s no way he’d let such a huge purchase go unnoticed
And if it broke after 2 uses we would get an 100 dot rant that would rival the delivery debacle by Hermeeeees.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.