Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early thread suggestion

In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Ffs Mazdas impending cat litter tutorial has fucked ma ads right up. That just whit a want to see while am in ma ain lane eatin ma soup stew and listening to tong
I think I’m on this thread too much. I read that as “this is stanking up ma hoose!!” 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aye ma lovelie, that’s what I remember anaw. Except there’s an auld photie which showed a lamp wae a cable leading behind the mirror. We’re clearly driving along the same lane here, ahll gie ye a wee toot!
Its battery operated my lovelies. I have checked my clipboard

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t even follow Mario anymore and when I did it was very brief (and aaages ago) but I always pop on this thread if it comes up on the front page because you lot make me laugh with all the sayings and the way you write your comments - makes me think about following him just so I get more of the jokes but reading it all in the accent is hilarious enough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t even follow Mario anymore and when I did it was very brief (and aaages ago) but I always pop on this thread if it comes up on the front page because you lot make me laugh with all the sayings and the way you write your comments - makes me think about following him just so I get more of the jokes but reading it all in the accent is hilarious enough
You really need to be getting right back into the lane of your usual threads. If we all have to put up with following him so do you. Clearly you don't know and you really need to get to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Off I duck 🤣🤣
Ma lovely! You no have tae follow the wee goblin. His page is no his joab, so he dissnae have it private. So aye. I don’t grace him wae a bespoke follow. I just watch his stories, but he’s nae getting a follow offa mae. Ma insta ma rules!

Although, I’m waiting for him to block me as that’s his style when he catches you wae his Kerry Katona eyes watching his shite withoot a follow

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Off I duck 🤣🤣
Aye get speeding back into that lane o yours and get kennin what you need Tay Ken. You are nay-budy if you don’t ken aboot wealthy scents and their projections. You must have a Shite life no knowing what to wear and what to buy hen, like one of the lovlies on his stories said…. If he’s recommend it then it must be good. Get in the know ma darlin, ye’ll thank yerself in the long run fur investin in oor maz

Ma lovely! You no have tae follow the wee goblin. His page is no his joab, so he dissnae have it private. So aye. I don’t grace him wae a bespoke follow. I just watch his stories, but he’s nae getting a follow offa mae. Ma insta ma rules!

Although, I’m waiting for him to block me as that’s his style when he catches you wae his Kerry Katona eyes watching his shite withoot a follow
Aye you’ll be punted pronto so make sure you follow the wee dwarf

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oor Marion’s Kerry Katona juurney is speeding through in its ain lane ma lovelies seatbelts aff hazard lights are on an airbags are oot didnae see that comin spine bright to youse all 💎❤
13C76050-BFAB-4FD9-863B-0A59AED7A55A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.