Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really translates to these two have been helping St Mario get over his heartbreak and humiliation from Hinch not bothering to visit him while just along the road from him .
I feel like he is throwing shade at Clare. He probably blames her for not inviting him roond fae an audience with his Lord and saviour. I'm absolutely convinced.

She won't be invited tae Paisley Heights fae another rummage in his cupboards anytime soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel like he is throwing shade at Clare. He probably blames her for not inviting him roond fae an audience with his Lord and saviour. I'm absolutely convinced.

She won't be invited tae Paisley Heights fae another rummage in his cupboards anytime soon!
All this because he won't communicate like an adult. Don't make people guess what you want, or how you feel, tell them. Pretending when you're an adult is called denial.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Pretend outside this world isn’t happen? What the duck does that even mean? CRABBIT!
He’s such an illiterate bastard.
you know he means he’s really jealous because people are out enjoying themselves but he hasn’t been invited anywhere because he’s got no pals. deeks just happy getting stoned oot his box watching footy and playing PlayStation. Me lovely am Off to York Christmas market later to eat some tasty food and consume so much mulled wine 🍷! Living ma best Christmas life

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Aww ma lovelies.....add me to the 'No weel' list. Totally self inflicted!! So he's announced yet another comma break like a big spoiled wean. Clearly been ripping the knitting of Rendall and Kayleigh as they are the only wans he can trust.
Think I said at the start of the week this will divide the coos and he's proving it. Katie's mum has posted a few 'if you don't have anything nice to say' things so reckon her and Marion have had words coz he's thrown his candy cane toys out the pram. Put yer dummy back in and feck right off!! No the day hen, no the day!!

• Haha
Saw this on that app Mario cannot stand. So aye. Cracked me up. Poor wee baby gurul Rain

1FA8079C-0ACD-40F6-9A83-2EE29C0EE7F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tattie hearts to you hen @LoopyHoopy71
We’ll rise! Move! Keep you power 😘 🥔 ❤

It’s only in the last couple of hours I’ve been able to do anything other than lie on the sofa groaning. Am getting too old for the lethal drinks 😂
Great night though with real pals, not fake instahuns. You should try it Marion hen 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Tattie hearts to you hen @LoopyHoopy71
We’ll rise! Move! Keep you power 😘 🥔 ❤

It’s only in the last couple of hours I’ve been able to do anything other than lie on the sofa groaning. Am getting too old for the lethal drinks 😂
Great night though with real pals, not fake instahuns. You should try it Marion hen 👌
I am starting to come back to life thanks to the power of ibuprofen and McDonalds. I totally agree with you. Last night was a rare night out, which I had with actual friends. It wasn’t videoed and shared, and is worth 50 times what Mazda and his fake instapals have. (I’m not moving off the sofa for rest of the day though so I suppose that is quite Marion-like 🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m also staying on the sofa all day and I’ve got my blanket so I can get aw cosy! 👌 No bespoke hot chocolate for me, I’m not as boujee as our Marion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The reality is Maz, hardly anyone wants to speak to you now, so there's nothing wrong with your DMs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Aww ma lovelies.....add me to the 'No weel' list. Totally self inflicted!! So he's announced yet another comma break like a big spoiled wean. Clearly been ripping the knitting of Rendall and Kayleigh as they are the only wans he can trust.
Think I said at the start of the week this will divide the coos and he's proving it. Katie's mum has posted a few 'if you don't have anything nice to say' things so reckon her and Marion have had words coz he's thrown his candy cane toys out the pram. Put yer dummy back in and feck right off!! No the day hen, no the day!!
I could be wrong but I don't think he's liked or commented on either Clare or Hinch's grid posts regarding her visit. Seems odd considering he's pretend besties with both of them. I would love to hear the tea on what happened 😂☕

Imagine being jealous of a disabled teenager. Absolute cretin!

Ma lovelies am no well either but it’s more of the mental variety. My heid is mince! Absolutely chanting maself oan fae the rooftops and trying to KEEP MY POWER 🙏🏼 to pull myself oot o this rut! So aye…… youse lovelies and the belly laughs from this thread help! Tons o love X 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.