Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After deep fried pizza last night he’s out for a fry up this morning! I love food and I love eating out but my stomach is actually turning at all this crap 🤢
1A5D2540-8FAB-4644-ACE8-51F1FF2CDC0E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Ah actually canny get ower the fact he’s calling this the week fae hell. See if you get tae 38 and your idea ah hell is getting swerved fae someboady who isnae actually yer pal and then your boiler breaks doon then you need tae look aroon ye and get a bit ah perspective. He’s a cooncil tenant so doesnae even pay tae huv that boiler fixed, they’ll be some folk whose Christmas is ruined cos they actually huv tae pay for repairs. Clown. So aye.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I bet Castlevecchis sales have plummeted since he started posting his shite food. I'd sue him if it were me.
Is it wrong to have that place on my tourist 'to do' list when I visit Scotland. We are planning on a caomper van adventure round the highlands...not sure how to explain to my partner that we need to stop off for deep fried pizza on the out skirts of Glasgow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m not well either.
I can hardly speak, my throat is killing me, can’t breathe properly. (not covid) tucked up in bed aw cosy cos I’m actually Ill but have to go for a MRI scan on my spine and hip tonight. To see if I will actually be able to keep on doing my job
So MAZ I’d take your week from hell over mine! Get back in your lain and keep driving you absolute plonker 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it wrong to have that place on my tourist 'to do' list when I visit Scotland. We are planning on a caomper van adventure round the highlands...not sure how to explain to my partner that we need to stop off for deep fried pizza on the out skirts of Glasgow!
Are you going to do a pilgrimage to the tat cave. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha no I was thinking the same. Mr Bug is a regular visitor to Glasgow for the footie. I'm more of an Edinburgh girl if I'm honest. But I may just have to book myself a bespoke seat on Ryanair and check out what Paisley has to offer!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's such a negative Nancy. And we'll see you posting during Christmas Maz, because Instagram is your life where your fake friends are 🙄

What else can he possibly clean to work overtime?.

And I'd love to know what really happened last weekend. IF he did send a nasty message to the mother of Katie, I'm guessing it was really bad and he's scared who it gets back to, because I've never seen him stay this quiet and sheepish.

Reactions: 24
The only time a spoons breakfast is acceptable is when you’ve been out the night before, you’ve had too many 👉🍹and you’re hungover as duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.