Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see them oan Gogglebox, outtakes of Rayn clawing Maz to shreds because even though she’s a good cat…she’s no that good a cat!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Uh ohhhhhh the boilers broken again and he's fumming! It's been the week from hell! Mario get yourself the news on at what's happening in Yemen or Afghanistan then check if you're really having a week from hell or if you're just a bleeping drama queen in a sulk because your fake friend ghosted you. So aye.
Fucksake does he this he's boris this week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1) If you stopped spinning your money on tat you’d be able to save for a house then you could have a front door, back door and a bath.
2) Absolutely not Marion, you can’t string a sentence together. Not even subtitles would help! You shake like a shitting dog when doing a story on this app so you’d be full on having a fit if it was actual tv.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg imagine him on gogglebox, he really does think he’s worthy of being on there doesn’t he? I bet he sits there watching it bitching to deek about how much better he is than all of them, he wouldn’t last 5 mins, he’d be ripped to shreds, I bet all his lovelies have inboxed him encouraging him, a bit like when someone thinks they’re hilarious and say people tell me I should be a stand up comedian!!!! Prick 🤭🤣🤣 get in the bin, maz

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can someone please translate this gibberish? He’s too busy to be in this but he’s not on it much now.
Anyhow, here’s a picture of his tree from when it looked like a tree and not like the childcatcher’s wet dream.
He's going to recharge completey... It's like a gone wrong translation, without punctuation. Completey..why hasn't he got autocarrot on. A Christmas comma, well me too, after Katie Price gets jailed for fifty years/fined £50 on Wednesday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can someone please translate this gibberish? He’s too busy to be in this but he’s not on it much now.
Anyhow, here’s a picture of his tree from when it looked like a tree and not like the childcatcher’s wet dream.
He’s saying he’s absalooootely scunnert wae the tree and Christmas; he’s got nae content noo tae offer and he’s noo huvin tae work aw the hours gawn fae now tae eternity tae pay off the Klarna and credit cards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I can picture it now. Mario who doesn’t watch much tv next to derek who wants his tv back to play his games. He can’t cope with the “fame” he has at the moment… he couldn’t just take commas from gogglebox especially if he became a “favourite”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He eats absolutely shite food. Nae debates.

Although nice to see him consume something today that’s not completely beige!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s saying he’s absalooootely scunnert wae the tree and Christmas; he’s got nae content noo tae offer and he’s noo huvin tae work aw the hours gawn fae now tae eternity tae pay off the Klarna and credit cards.
Truth 🙌🙌

He really is full of tit, he can't stay off Instagram an hour let alone a couple of weeks. Pull the other one Marion lol

Reactions: 21
This really translates to these two have been helping St Mario get over his heartbreak and humiliation from Hinch not bothering to visit him while just along the road from him .
God forbid he actually had something real to moan about! He is pissing me right off. His 'week from hell' is the stuff of dreams for millions of people. Hinch owes him zilch, she is not your friend Maz, shes a Sales Rep.

Omg im getting back in my own lane, he is knocking me doolally

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.