Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck my bleeping life. Just when I thought he couldn’t get any more on my tits.
I don’t know why but I just feel especially irritated by him tonight.

“I’ve known about this for a long long time.”

NOONE GIVES A FLYING duck MARION

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow. Advertising that piece of wiggly, cheap wire and then proceeds to show off his Pandora “blacelet”. Am deed. But he duzny wear the blacelet ma lovelies. So aye. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just can’t with this dick head anymore. Obviously his dear friend Hannah took him through the process of making these bracelets (looking through the Ali express catalogue) and he’s known about it right from the start. Really? Great, really chuffed for ya you smug bleep. Hannah hates you as much as Hinch does, she just uses you to flog her tit. And don’t even get me started on the Pandora bracelet. His charums from his wee lassie in the sky that he treasures so much he couldn’t possibly wear it in case he lost the carums... cry me a bleeping river 🙄
Oh and then had the audacity to say he’s not big on rings yet was creaming his knickers over those tit rings he was gifted a few weeks ago!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow. Advertising that piece of wiggly, cheap wire and then proceeds to show off his Pandora “blacelet”. Am deed. But he duzny wear the blacelet ma lovelies. So aye. Nae debates.
It'll be someone's Christmas present next 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Believe me when I say I nearly broke my leg running here to the comments after those stories, a bleeping Ava may charm bracelet, stop it, whatever next, a pink stuff necklace, what in the holy duck is happening I cannot cope with these people anymore and then for him to not shut up and show us his pandora one that he doesn’t wear, nope I’m out I’m done 🙄🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ave seen better jewellery come oot a Christmas cracker. Marion made it even mair hilarious tae then bring in the big guns and show whit an actual jewellery company can produce.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I could be wrong but I don't think he's liked or commented on either Clare or Hinch's grid posts regarding her visit. Seems odd considering he's pretend besties with both of them. I would love to hear the tea on what happened 😂☕

Imagine being jealous of a disabled teenager. Absolute cretin!
Eventually ma lovely he did comment on Hinch's grid post efter he'd spat the dummy then someone telt him tae get back in his ain lane as he hud too much to lose by ditching her. He put 'I'm so happy for Katie 💎'.
ETA: Him and Deek have met Katie and the family before so it was all about Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Indicating into your lane... I love a half pizza crunch supper after one too many of they abzalootly lethal drinks, but they are nay chip shoap pickles ma lovely. That's bespoke hoose pickles!!
hoose pickles 🤣🤣
he was definitely the Chrissy shenkle at school 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a day it’s been! So last night he said how busy he was going to be today. Yet all he’s done is have breakfast doon the weatherspoons with awe the piss heeds, duck all his fake mates off, pretend he’s going on another that app break (which lasted an hour) now he’s back advertising a gift Derek got him.

Is it an ad or a gift off Derek? bleeping idiot. He is getting worse. All that Hinch bullshit has sent him even loopier

And that tacky gift? Derek does know Maz doesn’t have a Vagina doesn’t he?
And don’t forget looking at all the DMs he’s no getting. How does he know he’s no getting them if he disnae get them? I’m 4 wines in so maybe it me…….. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Feeling everyone's hangover pain. Currently tucked up in bed after last night's works doo... couldn't cope with the old man's breathing any longer, so buggered off .
Marion, yer a miserable fucker...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Eventually ma lovely he did comment on Hinch's grid post efter he'd spat the dummy then someone telt him tae get back in his ain lane as he hud too much to lose by ditching her. He put 'I'm so happy for Katie 💎'.
ETA: Him and Deek have met Katie and the family before so it was all about Hinch!
I stand corrected ma lovelie. Tattie hearts to youse 🥔❤

I still think he is pyoor fumming at Clare. He's worked oot he can't bite the hand that feeds him so he's guna carry on sucking up tae Hinch whilst throwing wee catty digs at that wee guruls ma. Just my speculation of course 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I stand corrected ma lovelie. Tattie hearts to youse 🥔❤

I still think he is pyoor fumming at Clare. He's worked oot he can't bite the hand that feeds him so he's guna carry on sucking up tae Hinch whilst throwing wee catty digs at that wee guruls ma. Just my speculation of course 😂
A few of us think the same

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.