Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong but I don't think he's liked or commented on either Clare or Hinch's grid posts regarding her visit. Seems odd considering he's pretend besties with both of them. I would love to hear the tea on what happened 😂☕

Imagine being jealous of a disabled teenager. Absolute cretin!
He's such a fool. She tells her followers she loves them, he knows that's not true, why can't he see that that's how she sees him too, just a follower. Why would the mum of the girl have him over at the same time, it's clearly the best thing that's ever happened to her (🤦) nah, if she'd wanted to meet him, she'd have met him. No point falling out with the other old bags, who are also not his friends, are probably loving being involved in the drama and would crawl over Mario's body for the chance of a friendship with hinch.
This would be the ideal time to get the Gogglebox gig, imagine the jealousy then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thankies @twilightgarden you and @Noseybonk are correct, nowt like a guid night oot wi yer pals which our Marion has nae clue about. ah wiz oan the gin martinis last night so didnae surface tae efter 1pm the day 🙈
Huv just decided the best way is tae get right back oan it :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooooh more like your insta mates have kicked you out their circle, Maz 🤭

I bet you won't learn from it though. You'll always be a fake, nasty, narcissistic middle aged man 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah here I can't keep up. Has he fallen out with all the birthday witches now? Cos he was up the orifices of Ma rendall and Kayleigh wotsits earlier. Expect more posts now from Katie's Mother. It's a viscous circle of bleeping falseness. Jesus Christ it's Saturday night would he not even go the cinema?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah here I can't keep up. Has he fallen out with all the birthday witches now? Cos he was up the orifices of Ma rendall and Kayleigh wotsits earlier. Expect more posts now from Katie's Mother. It's a viscous circle of bleeping falseness. Jesus Christ it's Saturday night would he not even go the cinema?
Hes too busy doing ads for Pandora Ava Mays bracelets aka i can't believe its not a pandora bracelet think he only mentioned Ava May once but pandora about 20 times🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So they’ve went to the effort of getting a personalised “charum” for Rayn yet she still doesn’t have a cat tree. I beg Marlon, what is the point in you?? :sick:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Who the fucks gawny buy a bracelet fae a wax melt company? hideous aliexpress shite.

8751093B-488D-4A3E-8CF0-ED905F46C731.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
What’s it going to get filled up with? Engraved charms of your favourite wax melts? :ROFLMAO: What a load of shite. That’s a new low even for oor Hannah. Atleast the daft diffusers were kinda fitting but this is just pure shite:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hello ma lovlies can any of you tell me what a BLacelet is? Tad confused here.
P.s. it’s the one from Amerikah 😂💎🥔

He’s a red neck, bleep can’t even speak properly!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hmm let's see, a quality Pandora bracelet, or a nasty, overpriced Ava May one?!.
I won't by her fake perfumes, so there's no way I'd buy her bracelets 👎
I had to laugh when he named Hannah as a dear friend...Yes, because the one's you've lost have seen the real Mario, so hang onto the one's that's left 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Merry Christmas, here is a pandora rip off bracelet with a wee Pacific Wax Co charum oan it.
I bleeping cringe when he's advertising. Absolootley beetiful, absolootley gorrjas, isnae absolootley beetiful. Then... It's like a pandora, so much like a pandora, youse all know I love a pandora bracelet, I'll show you mine later. Honestly, why does she pick this lunatic to advertise.
I'll pop it back in my stocking. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
“Derek paid for” should apply to everything! Poor soul doesn’t get anything for himself as he has to fund Maria’s crazy spending 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Hello ma lovlies can any of you tell me what a BLacelet is? Tad confused here.
P.s. it’s the one from Amerikah 😂💎🥔

He’s a red neck, bleep can’t even speak properly!!!!!!
Sorry, couldn't resist 😂😂

I cannae believe he whipped out the pandora bracelet and showed us all his charums. 17 lovelies, are about to cause minimal traffic to the pandora website, to buy a wee paw print charum. So aye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What a day it’s been! So last night he said how busy he was going to be today. Yet all he’s done is have breakfast doon the weatherspoons with awe the piss heeds, duck all his fake mates off, pretend he’s going on another that app break (which lasted an hour) now he’s back advertising a gift Derek got him.

Is it an ad or a gift off Derek? bleeping idiot. He is getting worse. All that Hinch bullshit has sent him even loopier

And that tacky gift? Derek does know Maz doesn’t have a Vagina doesn’t he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He’s such a smug little shite. Obviously I’ve know about this bracelet for a long time :rolleyes:
duck off, no one’s arsed mate, cos who’s gonna buy one 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.