Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies, as a wee treat for oor Marion, I have sought oot some Easter treasures for him. 😉🤢
I’m coming oot of ma laine to say that if he hasn’t already got these bunny 🐰 storage jars then I predict he will be straight online with wee Dezzas credit card to order them, so aye….

Edit - the bunny with his ass in the air is particularly puzzling 🤣🤣
View attachment 915650View attachment 915651View attachment 915652View attachment 915653View attachment 915654View attachment 915655View attachment 915656View attachment 915657
Dear god the arse bunny is like an Easter Madonna 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I had to come straight here to see what that thing is with his chips as well?! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That's half a Tesco value margarita deep fried isn't it? Now I've heard of delicacies such as deep fried mars bars and even cream eggs. Have Castleveche got a wee boujee collab going with the local undertakers?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just Eat tells me it’s a 1/2 Pizza Crunch, costing £3-£4.50. Pickles are 30p a go. Add the chips and you got yourself a bespoke meal for less than the price of a wax melt burner. Abzoloot bargain ma lovelies.

I need to go out and get drunk. As bad as him sat here searching for his supper on Just Eat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
He goes on about cleaning his house (bedsit) like it takes hours (no I don't believe it took four hours last week), it would take 30 minutes max to clean that hobbit house and how many more photos of his bloody awful tree are we going to be shown before Christmas?

Reactions: 17
Just Eat tells me it’s a 1/2 Pizza Crunch, costing £3-£4.50. Pickles are 30p a go. Add the chips and you got yourself a bespoke meal for less than the price of a wax melt burner. Abzoloot bargain ma lovelies.

I need to go out and get drunk. As bad as him sat here searching for his supper on Just Eat 😂
30p for a teeny tiny pickled onion?? You can get a whole jar from Aldi for 49p. If I’m having a pickled onion from a chippy then I want it to be a big massive duck off one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And just like that........

You can tell that insufferable pipsqueak is as desperate to leak a spoiler as I am to set about him with ma best Jimmy's 😠😠
Don’t you remember when he filmed the whole bleeping ending of Toy Story 4? Showed it on his stories talking utter shite over the top

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

I appreciate this level of investigative work this is why I wanted to stop being a tattle lurker!!

His poor new teeth 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On a bespoke December evening I treatit masel to the singing highlights. O M G. There is something seriouslu wrong with him if he ain't embarrassed by that ear bleeding pish.
Isn’t it a great highlight ma lovely, makes me cringe something serious, so aye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sheer gutted Marion dinnae take Grinchy tae Castlevecchi for a pure bespoke battered 1/2 pizza followed by a bespoke candy cane hot chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.