Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I say this a lot on here but his sheets will be in the wash again by 8am morra ma lovelies 🤢🤢

I can’t wait to see what his “busy plans” are the morra. His take on busy is very different from a normal persons
Stripping his bed after that meal ma lovelie 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Busy plans tomorrow?. We need some dots after not having them last weekend, so don't disappoint us Maz 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He gave the shoebox a full four minute hour gutting the other day why's he cleaning the noo? It's not as if anyone goes there.

I hope the busy plans include Primarni we're overdue a fashion journee.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just watching Two Doors Down with my hubby (nothing compared to River crappy btw) and remembered one of the actresses Sharon Rooney replied to Mazdas post with the Joanna Lumley quote. He’ll have that saved and framed 😂😂. Probably the only thing me and Marion have in common is this show 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Been away aww week living life like it shud be having a rerr terr with Mr T….checks ig n oor marion has busy plans (nae idea what that means ) and a pizza crunch oota castlevecchi the only thing that’ll be busy is his ring wi the bespoke ibs that he claims to have 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just watching Two Doors Down with my hubby (nothing compared to River crappy btw) and remembered one of the actresses Sharon Rooney replied to Mazdas post with the Joanna Lumley quote. He’ll have that saved and framed 😂😂. Probably the only thing me and Marion have in common is this show 🥴🥴
Love two doors down as well 🤣

Here we go with thinking about doing Gogglebox. I really hope he does so people rip them to shreds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aw yous better get back inty yer laine castleveeechiii is owned by Paolo Nutinis da and therefore very popular, so of course Marion celebrity a Ptoon has to attend regularly for a meet n greet way the auld pensioners. The morras busy plans will include full shop around B&M, Home Bargains, Asda, and the Paisley Centre then back up the road on a McGills bus for half 7. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Aw yous better get back inty yer laine castleveeechiii is owned by Paolo Nutinis da and therefore very popular, so of course Marion celebrity a Ptoon has to attend regularly for a meet n greet way the auld pensioners. The morras busy plans will include full shop around B&M, Home Bargains, Asda, and the Paisley Centre then back up the road on a McGills bus for half 7. So aye.
7.30? That's a bit late for our wee Hobbit. He will be home by 5 and aw cosy we a hot choc ready to spill all over the moras fresh bedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.